55.

Amora

It was now about a week later after that..disturbing, traumatic experience at the Rodriguez's. Oh that will always haunt me.

I looked down moving the file side by side around my nail as I pretended to listen to the teachers voice.

"Yes and on that note. Why don't I pass around your report cards" Mr. Hall announced turning around towards his desk.

Immediately my eyes shot up, with my blood practically going cold. I watched as he set down a stack of cards onto the seat in front of me.

The boy who sat in front of me grabbed his card before passing back the stack, making me quickly snatch it from him eagerly.

My eyes shot up once seeing the boy who sat in front of me let out whine and shoot up from his desk, walking over towards the window. Jumping up onto a desk and pushing it open.

"Can you please postpone the suicide attempts till next period. This buildings only one level get down!" Mr. Hall called, grabbing onto the back of his shirt and pulling him down.

I shook my head averting my attention away, my eyes quickly scanned the paper as I passed back the stack, slowly feeling my heart sink.

Suddenly it was like a dark storm of harsh rain and wind with thunder and lightning quickly settled over fifth period.

I flickered my gaze up from the paper, squinting my eyes as I thought to myself.

I got a c in debate?

Well, at least it's not a c minus like before, now it's a c plus. Still good right?

Wrong, papa will totally hang me with my own hair for this.

I closed my eyes letting out a whine as I plopped my head down onto the desk.

——

It was now the end of the day and I was quickly walking down the hall, frantically looking around the place to find my two friends to cry too.

"Guys? Have you gotten your report cards yet?" I questioned, quickly walking over towards them.

"Yeah I'm way toast. How'd you do?" Carrie sighed, nudging my arm.

"Oh I'm going to totally have a funeral for myself in the next week or so" I whined, throwing my head into my hands.

"Yeah Mrs. Stanley was harsh with her assignments last week. She gave me a c minus!" William chimed in, shaking his head angrily.

"Well Mr. Hall still gave me a c which brings down my entire average?" I cried, sighing as I sadly shook my head.

"Oh I don't even want to know how papa is going to react" I frowned, sadly opening up my locker.

"He'll probably take away my driving privileges. Chain my bedroom doors. Oh my god and worst of all..he'll ban me from going shopping!" I bursted, flailing my hands around.

Immediately Carrie let out a gasp, bringing a hand to her chest. "Oh no that is just a hazard to mental health!"

"I know! Oh if I thought I was dead before I am so certain now he's going to kill me and make Rose cook my remains as an appetizer for his cold hearted, brutal self" I huffed, shaking my head at the thought.