40.

Amora

"Oh my god. Why on earth is this so hard?" I groaned, frowning as I slowly walked down the aisles.

"Amora. She'll like anything you give her. But, she's also not going to like you spending so much money on her" Benny laughed, following behind me around the store.

"Whatever" I muttered, rolling my eyes as I waved him off.

I looked over the pieces of jewelry, finally spotting a gold bracelet that laid on a jewelry holder.

An instant smile grew on my face as I rushed over, quickly tugging Benny behind.

——

I walked into the house with Carrie following behind as we looked around to see the house filled with many unfamiliar people.

"Carrie? My hair look good?" I tapped her arm, fluffing my hair up.

"Solid, like always. Don't worry" she gave me a thumbs up, patting my back softly.

I nodded, sighing nervously as we continued to walk through the groups of people, finally spotting the group who sat at the living room.

Immediately they all smiled and greeted us, ushering us too sit down with them.

I smiled taking a seat down next to Kenny and Smalls before looking around to see no sight of Benny.

"Hey- where's Benny?" I questioned, waving them both too lean in closer.

"Oh, he's somewhere with his mom right now" Smalls answered, shrugging slightly as he leaned in.

I nodded, placing the small bag down onto the floor by my feet before sighing.

Soon Benny appeared walking over towards us as he took a sip from the plastic cup in his hand.

"Sorry I had-

"Holy shit" he coughed, choking on the drink in his hand.
"You uh- you look... wow " he coughed, looking down at me wide eyed.

"Really? I'm wearing a baba dress? It's not that nice, I mean pretty causal if I do say so myself" I rose an eyebrow, looking down at my clothes in confusion with a shrug.

"Are you kidding. You look.. gorgeous" he breathed out breathless, glancing up and down.

"Oh well thanks" I smiled, reaching up and pecking his cheek.

"Gross!" The boys all shouted, gagging and looking at us with disgust.

"Yeah I've never seen you this cheesy Benny man!" Kenny laughed, nudging his arm teasingly.

Benny rolled his eyes before grabbing onto my chin and planting a kiss onto my lips, making them all whine and gag even more.

——

The party soon neared the end which meant it was now soon nearing the time to give Catherine my present.

I held the bag in my hand nervously as I walked into the kitchen where she stood talking away with Pablo.

"Just relax, she'll like it ok?" Benny laughed, rubbing my back to ease my anxiousness.

I nodded hesitantly, taking in a small breathe before slowly approaching her.
"Catherine?" I asked softly, instantly catching her attention.

"Oh hi dear? How'd you like those brownies I made?" She questioned, sending me a happy smile.

"They were fantastic but uh, I have something for you" I cleared my throat, bringing the bag up and handing it to her.

She took one look at the bag, reading the label.
"Amora! You did not!" Her face fell, looking down at the bag with shock.

"I did. I really hope you like it" I smiled, fiddling with my fingers nervously.

A wide smile grew across her face before she opened up the bag and pulled out a box.
She shot me a smile before lifting the lid too reveal the bracelet underneath.

Immediately she gasped looking down at it with complete awe.
"Amora! Oh my- you didn't have too get me this?" She looked up, dropping her mouth in shock.

"Of course I did. I know just how much you like your Cartier" I laughed, nodding my head to assure her.

She looked back down at the bracelet before throwing her hands around me, wrapping me into a tight hug.

I smiled wrapping my arms around her as well, feeling my heart burst and my nerves ease.
I looked over to see Benny who stood behind her shooting me a smile.

A flash went off with a small squeal after making me roll my eyes, knowing exactly who just snapped a picture.

"Amora. Oh my god- I don't know even know what to say. Thank you so so much...I love it" She pulled away, looking back down at the jewelry with a gasp.

"Oh thank god. I'm way glad. I was super nervous too give it too you" I sighed happily, holding onto my stomach.

"It's true. She almost puked in the store" Benny chimed in, shaking his head as he walked over.

"You shouldn't have been! I absolutely adore it, thank you again. It's stunning!" She laughed, patting my shoulder softly.

She wrapped me into another hug, squeezing me tightly, making another instant smile spread across my face.