21.

Amora

"And then. He kissed me! Well on the cheek but whatever" I waved my hand, continuing my ramble.

"I know Amora, I was there!" Carrie laughed, holding up the mirror towards herself.

"Thank god those dorks didn't ruin everything! I'm super surprised he didn't run off!" I groaned, shaking my head with the reoccurring memory of the night.

"Well, I got some more shopping to do. I'll see you" I sighed, stopping and turning towards her.

"Alright, then you can tell me a million more times how he kissed you on the cheek right?" She placed the mirror back into her bag, laughing.

I rolled my eyes with a smile before waving at her and parting ways down the street.

——

I stepped out of the shop, groaning once I seen the sky had already began to darken.

I threw my shopping bags onto my arms, beginning to walk down the quiet sidewalk only hearing the sound of my heels clicking onto the concrete.

I looked around running my hand through my hair slowly, beginning to grow nervous at how dark it was.

I turned the corner passing another store, suddenly feeling myself bump into a hard chest sending me back.

I stumbled back and luckily caught myself, looking up to see an unfamiliar group of boys.

"Woah" one whistled, as they all snickered to each other looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes angrily, scoffing at their behavior.

"I've never seen you around here before? Im Ryan" A brunette haired boy smirked, holding his hand out to me.

I glanced down at his hand, before shaking my head. "And I don't care" I muttered pushing his hand away, turning to walk around them.

"You're a fine looking babe aren't you?" Another boy asked, stepping in front of me.

"Yeah, and that's a nice looking necklace you got there?" A different boy added, pointing at my neck.

I looked down seeing the sparkly necklace that rested on my chest, before looking back up.

"Yeah! You're right it is boys!" Ryan smirked, beginning to play with a piece of my hair.

I scoffed again smacking his hand away, before taking a couple steps back.

"That's nice, maybe you boys should go buy it then?. Somewhere else" I turned to leave before getting stopped again.

"No, I think you should just give it to us right now? How does that sound" He smirked, titling his head slightly.

I stepped back seeing he stood really close in front of me before letting out a disbelieved laugh at his suggestion.

"Yeah, sorry no way" I shook my head, moving to walk away before getting stopped when they stepped closer to me.

"Oh, you guys cannot be serious right now!" I groaned, looking between them all and taking a step back.

They all looked to each other, letting out snickers at my statement.
"Dead serious toots" one of the boys replied.

I crossed my arms growing even more nervous, seeing them all still looking at me.

"No no! I can't!" I cried out, dropping my mouth into a frown.

"Just hand it over babe, and we'll let you go" Ryan piped up, gently moving a piece of hair away from my face.