50.

Holy shit guys. This new little Mike Vitar rare nearly gave me like five seizures. Do y'all see the glasses? Do y'all see the hair? That one little strand of hair that's fallen over his forehead nearly had me hospitalized. Dead. Deceased. That's all I got to say, I've now passed because of this picture.

Amora

Natalia smiled and covered her ears as I threw my hands up, letting out a shriek.

"He did? I knew it!" I shouted, clapping my hands loudly from excitement.

"Oh my- what is with all the screaming here?" Luis exclaimed, confused expression on his face as he walked down the stairs.

"Only screams from total happiness! Oh I'm so happy for you!" I gasped, immediately sitting back down and grabbing onto her hands.

"Thanks, but I owe you the whole thing. I would've never got the guts to do it" she shook her head with a soft smile.

"Do what! What's going on?" Luis exclaimed, flailing his hands up as he looked between us both.

"She has a date with her crush. This is so exciting!" I smiled, shooting up from the couch.

"A date! Oh no Nat-

"Luis! It's only a small date!" Natalia cut him off, standing up next to me.

"So! Who even is this kid anyways?" He questioned, crossing him arms.

"His name is Alex ok? He was at the ice cream parlor we went too like a few weeks ago" she explained, sighing tiredly.

"Have you even asked mom- or dad?" He emphasized, perking up an eyebrow at her.

"Yes! And they're both ok with it, except you! And Benny but your opinions don't matter right now!" She exclaimed, flailing her hands around as she spoke.

I bit onto the inside of my cheek looking back and forth as they continued to shout at each other, suddenly feeling very awkward and wanting too dash out the door.

"Whatever Luis, come on Amora!" She groaned, rolling her eyes as she took my hand.

I widened my eyes as she dragged me across the living room, with me opening my mouth too say something once I passed by Luis, immediately retreating the idea seeing the expression on his face.

"He's such an idiot" Natalia groaned, slamming her door shut behind me.

I watched as she stomped over towards her closet, scratching my head once she began digging through it.

"Can you help me? I have like nothing!" She sighed, stepping back from the closet.

Immediately my mood lit up, nodding my head excitedly before rushing over towards her.

——

"Wow, you're really good" Natalia gasped once I turned her around to the mirror.

"I know. Don't you just love it!" I smiled, clapping my hands proudly before smoothing out the straps on her shoulders.

The bedroom door opened to reveal Luis peeking his head in, immediately shaking his head once seeing us.

"Natalia- what is that?" Luis exclaimed, freezing once seeing her.

"What now?" She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms angrily.

He stared at her expression before sighing and softening his own. "Nothing. You look..nice ok?" He sighed, stepping into the room.