4.

Amora

I let a quiet breathe as I held onto the railing, quietly stepping down onto the main floor.

I looked around before cautiously walking into the kitchen, and smiling to myself once I seen it was empty.

I walked over towards the fridge, beginning to take a few things out before jumping back once the door opened.

"Oh! Morning dad!" I piped out, putting on a nervous smile.

"Here's your tea, and you also got a letter from Mr. Barnes this morning!" I rambled, handing him his cup before smoothing out the fabric on his shoulder.

"Amora, why did I get a call that you were cheating in class yesterday?" He questioned, giving me a stern look that made my heart thump out of my chest from nerves.

"Ugh! Dad it wasn't my fault. Mrs. Stacy mentioned not a thing about that test! It was my last solution!" I blurted following behind, as he paced around the room.

"What have I told you about this before?" he questioned, placing his hands on his hips.

"If I'm gonna cheat, don't get caught! I know I know!" I pouted, with a sad huff after.

"I'm not happy with you right now. I may just send you to do some charity or help out with that daycare down the street" he adjusted his glasses, shaking his head disappointingly.

"What! But dad, you know how I hate those ankle biters!" I frowned, walking over towards the closet and taking out his suitcase.

"Exactly, we will talk about this later but for now I have to go" He quickly fixed his tie, before grabbing his coat from off the hanger.

"Fine!" I groaned, frowning slightly.
"Also you got a call from grams, she didn't sound to happy with you either!" I sighed, handing him his suitcase before letting him walk out the door.

——

"Well I totally chocked, I'm pretty sure I'm so grounded now" I sighed, fluffing up my hair into the mirror.

"All because that moron couldn't give just a couple answers!" I groaned, slamming the door angrily.

"I know, but he's kind of cute don't you think?" She asked suddenly, following behind me.

I paused in my tracks, immediately whipping around to her.

"Please tell me you did not just say that right now!" I gasped, dropping my mouth in disbelief.

"What? I mean, every girl in this town practically has the hots for him! That doesn't happen for no reason y'know?" She rose an eyebrow, nudging my arm.

"Yes, that's because they must be blind, delusional, and totally insane!" I exclaimed, flailing my hands around crazily.

"Awe you think I'm cute?" A voice asked from behind us, making us both look back.

"Actually you dimwhit, I said the complete opposite?" I rolled my eyes, immediately being annoyed by his presence.

"If you think I'm cute, just say that?" Benny flashed a small smirk, taking a couple steps forward.

"If you're delusional and a total moron, just say that?" I mocked him right back sarcastically.

"Now, move you're buggin' me already" I rolled my eyes, waving my hand to shoo him away.