41.

Amora

It was now about three months into the school year and I realized one very thing.

Just how many girls completely adored Benny and fell entirely head over heels for him.

I mean I don't blame them. Look at the boy?

Not only that but he was way smart, charming, funny, sweet. Everything a girl would adore. Or anyone for that matter.

I hadn't realized it then because we started dating around the end of last years school year, going into the summer.

Now that we were back in school. Boy did I notice it tons.

So now I sat eyeing the group of girls that sat at a table across from me, completely drooling over him.

"Girl are you ok? You suffering from buyers remorse or something?" Carrie questioned sitting down next to me.

"God no nothing like that. It's just... that!" I shook my head, motioning towards the girls.

The group of girls continued to whisper and giggle to each other, continuously glancing over at him.

"Well, they could be drooling over someone else? There's nine of them?" William shrugged, looking over at the group.

"Yeah plus, I mean I don't them blame them if they're gawking over him" Penelope laughed, watching the scene.

"True, like I said. He does look like some sort of model Amora" Mads nodded her head, patting my arm.

"Well what a bust, what could I bring too the relationship?" I crossed my arms, putting on a frown.

"Hey- you're a complete model too? I'm sure you've got lots to offer" Theo comforted, patting my shoulder softly with a smile.

"Ugh whatever.. thanks" I whispered softly, curling my frown up into a smile once I glanced at him.

——

I crossed my arms looking up at the girl who placed down a plate in front of me.

She was totally making eyes at Benny. And making it way obvious that she was trying to flirt.

"Alright, your blt sandwich. Can I get you guys anything else?" She questioned, looking up and scanning the each of us.

Everyone looked too each other, looking for other orders or responses before shaking
their heads.

"No that'll be all. Thank you!" Carrie chirped, sending her a smile.

The girl slowly nodded before trailing her eyes back over towards Benny, making my eyes squint slightly as I watched her briefly glance him up and down.

She shot him a small smile before walking away as my eyes followed her, still fuming with anger.

"Dude, you practically have smoke coming out of your ears" William laughed, nudging my arm.

"What's wrong?" Benny whipped his head over, questioning immediately at his statement.

"She's going through what every girl does in a relationship. Jealousy. Oh what a curse. It's only natural" Carrie informed, shaking her head.

"Buzz off" I muttered, rolling my eyes as I looked away angrily.

"Oh..Amora you don't have too be jealous? You already know that my eyes are only on you ever" Benny laughed, wrapping an arm around me.

"Whatever. I'm not even jealous...pfft as if!" I scoffed, looking down at the plate in front of me.

"Yeah..when you go 'pfft as if' it's an automatic sign you're a complete liar " Carrie added, quoting with her fingers.