42.

Amora

I pulled the key out from the ignition and sighed happily, finally being thankful too have arrived in one piece.

"You did good Amora!" Carrie encouraged, rubbing my shoulder once we we're out of the car.

"Thanks. I still feel way bad about it though, it was so cute" I pouted, sadly walking over towards the back.

"No it wasn't? It was all dead and bloody-

"Squints! Shut up already!" Kenny and Bertram both shouted, smacking his arm.

I shook my head as I pulled out my of course heavy bag, that's filled too the brim now with things for the beach.

I grunted beginning to walk onto the sand before feeling my hand being lifted up and a humongous weight being taken off.

"Thanks Benny" I thanked him, shooting him a soft smile. He simply nodded and smiled as we all began to walk onto the sand.

"Ugh, I forgot just how much I hate sand in my shoes" Carrie groaned, kicking at the ground angrily.

"Hey! What took you guys forever!" Hams called out, making us look over to see the group all sat around together.

"Oh nothing except the fact we almost died three times" yeah-yeah answered, making me roll my eyes.

I shook my head plopping down onto a chair next to Theo and William as they laughed at my expression.

"Why so pouty?" William questioned, shooting me a sad frown.

"I killed a raccoon on the way here. Oh I'm the way worst drive ever" I sighed, crossing my arms with a frown.

"Awe I'm sure you aren't. Everyone was freaking out with Williams driving as well" Theo comforted, rubbing my shoulder softly.

"Shut up it wasn't that bad" William scoffed, shaking his head in denial.

"Yes it was! We almost got pulled over by the fuzz!" Madeline now chimed in, shaking her head disappointingly.

"Whatever. At least now we can be bad drivers together" William rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I cracked a small smile shaking my head as I watched the boys all begin to get ready to run into the water.

My hand was soon tugged by William as he ushered me into the water, with Theo shaking his head before following behind.

"Ugh ok ok. Wait!" I groaned, pulling my hands away from him.

I groaned looking down as I began to unbutton my shorts, placing my hands onto the hem, about to pull them down before slowly looking back up.

"Turn around!" I shouted, seeing them all staring at me as they waited.

Immediately the three girls smacked the boys heads, causing them too instantly slap their hands over their eyes.

I rolled my eyes continuing to pull down my shorts before slipping my shirt off quickly too reveal the bathing suit underneath.

"Ok I'm good" I called back out as I turned around to set my clothes onto the chair.

Immediately once I turned back around I noticed the sharp glares Benny was sending Theo who continuously took glances at me.

I shook my head brushing it off and waving them too follow as we started walking towards the water.

As soon as the water touched my feet I let out a shriek and jumped back from the sudden freezing temperature change.