13.

Amora

I pulled out the red lollipop from my mouth  giving it one last lick before throwing it off behind me.

"I'm so happy you're not making me go to the sandlot, I've had just about enough with it right now" I let out a breathe of relief, setting my bag down onto the chair.

"It's the least I could do, I mean you are putting up with it for me!" Carrie smiled, before sitting down onto the chair next to me.

I smiled before sitting down and leaning over to grab a pair of sunglasses from the bag.

I let out a breathe as I slipped them off, leaning back into the chair.

"Oh boy" Carrie mumbled, wincing as she looked off in the distance behind me.

"What?" I frowned, looking back yet stopping once I spotted exactly what she was talking about.

There of course was the sandlot crew running into the place, jumping straight into the pool.

"Oh god!" I whined, throwing my head into my hands.
"They're everywhere!" I groaned, letting out a whine as I pouted sadly.

Carrie and I watched as hams walked down the line of girls tanning, flexing and winking at each one of them.

"Oh hey girls!" Hams called out, flexing again before waving at Carrie and I.

"Buzz off hams!" Carrie called out, shaking her head at the boy.
"Yeah, and quite flexing your nonexistent muscles there's nothing there!" I shouted after, waving my hand to shoo him away.

He rolled his eyes before turning around and jumping straight into the pool, causing a huge splash.

I let out a huff wiping off the water from my legs before crossing my arms angrily, and looking away.

"Shit Amora look!" Carrie laughed, nudging my arm as she motioned me too look over.

I slowly turned back to see Benny who began to slip off his shirt, making me nearly choke on my own saliva.

I lowered the sunglasses to get a better look, before shaking my head and looking away.

"Oh whatever!" I muttered, pushing the glasses back up.

"Amora don't even lie! You know he's hot!" She smiled, nudging my arm again teasingly.

"As if! He acts like a total animal!" I defended, shaking my head in denial.

"Yeah, ok alright" She shook her head sarcastically, leaning back with a smile.

I rolled my eyes letting out a small sigh before leaning my head back, and closing my eyes.

I rested there for a moment before feeling a few water droplets fall onto me, making gasp.

I jumped from the suddenness, flailing my hand around making me smack onto something.

"Ow!" A voice shrieked, as I ripped off the sunglasses from my face.

"Oh I am so sorry I-
"Oh, it's just you. Well that's ok then" I sighed, shrugging once I noticed Benny who stood there.

"Geez, it's nice to see you too" he rolled his eyes, rubbing the side of his cheek.
He shook his head before looking down at me, and placing his hands on his hips.

"You gonna get in?" He asked, watching as I leaned back into the chair.

"In there? Gross"

"Oh c'mon. It's like 100 degrees out here!" He insisted, looking back around towards the pool.

"Yeah, I'm not getting in that pee water" I shook my head, crossing my arms as I sat in place.

"Really?" He cocked his eyebrows up, flashing a smug smile across his face now.

"Yeah really-

I was cut off when he picked me up, beginning to carry me towards the pool.
"No! No! Benny please what do you want? I'll give 30 bucks? What new shoes-

He cut me off again by throwing me into the freezing cold water, making me let out a shocked gasp once I rose from the surface.

Benny laughed watching as I swam over towards the edge of the pool, with Carrie shaking her head while she watched.

"Benny? I suggest you run right now before she catches you and-

"You, are about to get biggest beating of your  life!" I cut her off by shouting angrily, lifting myself out of the pool.

He slowly stopped his laughter, widening his eyes once he noticed my angered expression causing him to sprint off.

I groaned before Carrie threw me a shirt, as I quickly caught it and dashed right after him.