16.

Amora

"It's so hot!" I shrieked, plopping down onto the bench with a whine.

"Awe man! I'm totally sweating here!" Carrie whined, looking into the small mirror as she tapped her face with a tissue.

Benny rolled his eyes at us before looking over to see yeah-yeah and squints who both walked onto the field.

"Where have you guys been, we've been waiting forever already!" Benny furrowed his eyebrows, meeting up with them.

"Ah, squints was pervin' a dish!" Yeah-yeah laughed, slapping a ball into his hand.

"Shut up! I wasn't!" Squints groaned, angrily pushing his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah you were! Your tongue was hanging out of your mouth and you was swooning!"
"Oh Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl!" Yeah-yeah teased, pointing his finger at him before placing his hands over his heart.

"Benny, this pop isn't working I'm baking like a toasted cheeser it's so hot here!" Hams whined, waving the bottle of soda around crazily.

"Benny it's like a hundred something degrees out here! I'm way dying right now!" I shrieked, fanning myself desperately to find some cool air.

Bennys face softened once hearing all of our complaints, before shaking his head and groaning frustratedly.

"Fine, vote then!" He spat, making all of us pause with we were doing.
"If you want to be a can't hack it panty waist, who wears their mommas bra! Raise your hand" he said finally, looking to each of us.

We all looked to each other before shrugging and raising our hands, bursting out into agreement.

"Fine fine fine! Be like that then" he called out over us, letting out a defeated sigh.
"So then what are we going to do?" He crossed his arms, shaking his head.

The rest of the boys all looked to each other letting devious laughters out.
"Scam pool honeys!" They all shouted, bursting out into fits of boyish giggles.

I rolled my eyes at them before letting out a huff from the heat as I continued to fan myself.

——

"Geez Amora, you do know were just at the pool right?" Carrie laughed, following behind me.

"Well obvi, but you must always be prepared!" I defended, plopping the bag down.

"What do you need? Sunscreen, flip flops, extra bathing suit?" I rambled, showing the few things that we're in the bag.

She laughed as we both looked over to see them all shout before crazily jumping into the water and began shoving at each other.

I rolled my eyes slipping off my top revealing the bathing suit underneath, as I looked down beginning to unbutton the shorts.

I bent over slipping the shorts over my legs, before standing back up to see the boys all stopped and staring at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows glancing behind me briefly, before turning back around.
"Quite it you weirdos!" I called out, waving my hand to shoo them away.

"Guys! Hello, I thought we were just playing right now!" Aubrey groaned, waving her hand to get their attention.

They simply blinked still staring with awe, making me let out an annoyed groan and look too Carrie for help.