Letter

Arendelle, 22th of June, 2104

Dad,

I hope you're not angry at me for leaving without saying goodbye but I had no other choice.

The palace is beautiful and enormous the art on the walls are truly amazing. I bet Lucy would love it here. How is she? And Gen, Parker, mom and you?

They told me the money for this month has already been transferred to you and I want you to confirm it. I miss you all so much but to my luck a girl from our district Marleen is here with me. It feels a bit like home when I'm with her.

There are two other friendly girls but the other ones seem to be a bit too competitive. But I'll always hold my head high and stand up for the things I believe in like you told me.

I know that you think bad of the royal family and I still agree but the prince seems to be different. He's kind that's for sure and he did things for me that helped me even though I misbehaved a few times.

You know I can't keep my mouth shut for one second. But I'm still here which seems to be a good sign. Tomorrow we're having a tee party in the garden with some family friends of the royal family wish me luck for that.

Please tell the others I miss them and love them.

Your Kitty Kat.

Ps: make sure Tarver gets some of the money he needs it more than anyone and if he refuses it attach it to his body!