"Okie Dokie! Bye Rose!" I chuckled, waved, and then started my journey home.

~~~~Grayson's POV (after bumping into Rose)~~~~

As I watched Rosie walk away I began increasingly annoyed with myself. I really wanted to ask her out on a date but I didn't want to freak her out since we've only known each other a few days. Maybe I can do it after this weekend? I mean we'd be inevitably spending a lot of time together, therefore getting to know one another better. Smiling to myself with my plan to ask her out Monday, I turned around and made my way to the pack house so I could get ready to meet them at 6. 

When I walked into the house, I see everyone giving me respectful nods. I love that I had already earned their respect, and I'm not even Alpha yet. 

Grayson Mills, Alpha of The Lunar Pack 

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I walked up to my room so I could pack.

"Ray dear, can you come help with something please?"

"Coming mom!"

I knocked on my parents' bedroom door, waiting for my mom to open it so I could help and finish packing. I can't wait to spend the entire weekend with Rosie, even if it most of it would be spent in a dreary hospital.

"Great, can you help us with the Jamie and Lexi? They're refusing to move out of the pack house even though they're now mated." Whenever someone in the pack finds their mate, they move into their own house nearby so they can have some privacy. If you know what I mean.

"Sure where are they?"

"Downstairs in the library."

"Ok, I'll let you know how it goes."

A few minutes later, I'm walking into the library to find the happy couple lounging on a couch.

"Alpha Grayson." They both bow their heads in respect, and sit up straighter.

I chuckle, "Oh, you don't need to do that. Please, just call me Grayson. I'm not Alpha yet, and plus it just feels weird having people bow their heads to me everytime I near them."

"Alright, what did you need then uh Grayson?"

"Well I wanted to know why you guys are so hesitant to move? Everyone who finds their mate moves into their own house."

"It's just...well I don't know. I grew up here ya know? I feel like if I leave, then I'm leaving all my memories behind." I understand what Lexi means, I mean who wants to leave old memories behind?

I smile at her, "Yeah, I get that. But at the same time you'll be able to make new memories with Jamie! Plus you'll have more privacy, and space to start a family if you wanted? You're not leaving your life behind, your only starting it." 

"I never thought of it that way. Thank you Alp- I mean Grayson!"

"Anytime, I hope you guys make all the best memories together." We all share a smile and I wave as I walk back towards my room, stopping by my parents' on the way.

"All good!"

"You're going to make a great Alpha Grayson." My dad said. As I walked back into my room I had a huge smile on my face. Hearing my dad say that made me feel so much better about taking on the role. I have big shoes to fill, and it sounds like he thinks I can handle it.

~~~~

At 5:30 I leave towards the airport, telling my parents that I'll be home on Monday. I told them Wednesday about my spontaneous Georgia trip, but they understand since I want to protect my mate. My mate. I'm spending the weekend with Rosie, the love of my life. Eeeeeeeek!! Ugh. My mind sounds like a love-sick, squealing thirteen year old girl.