Don't you want to die young?

"Madam Pomfrey says you're free to go." Delilah leant against the foot of the bed as Regulus perked up. The colour in his cheeks flushed and he filled out his clothes the way he used to, his shoulders expanded under the fabric and swelled with each breath. Pomfrey had administered a few tonics in his sleep, he gained some weight, which wasn't the problem. It was always about controlling something, or someone.

Regulus's eyes follow Delilah as she hands him school clothes, watching the way her hands wrap around his clothes like they're him. Like they will comfort her the next time he breaks.

"Hey." Wrapping his fingers around her wrist, her pulse quickens, pulling her gently onto the bed "This won't happen again. Okay? I'm going to be better, for you." He smiles almost bravely, fingers tucking her hair back, limbs lingering over her jaw Regulus pulls her lips to his. Everything is gentle and soft like it should have always been.

Delilah's lips give into him, curving her body against his and her hands run over his shoulders, her fingers fisting the hospital gown as she explores him, shoulders with the weight of her happiness resting on them. Until they're traversing across his chest, down over his stomach and are almost between his legs, her fingers swirl the coarse brown hair from his navel to his crotch.

"What are you doing to me, Delilah." Regulus falls back onto the hospital bed, the Ravenclaw crawling on top of his body feeling every stretch of skin tense under her. Legs either side of him, she dips those fingers down to grab ahold of him, hears his breath hitch, his stomach tensed and flutter as there's a guttural groan following her slow stroking.

"What a dangerous game we're playing darling." Angling her jaw to look down at him, Regulus sits up hands splayed across her hips as he tugs her into him. Her fingers begin unbuttoning her trousers, to feel him a part of her, to have him near, before he pulls them away.

Delilah tilts her head, feeling his erection against her inner thigh she wants to relieve them, wants to feel him inside her, making everything seem okay for just a while. But what he has in mind is somewhat better.

"Follow my lead. Just slow down- like this" Regulus keeps her hips pushing against him, rolling like tidal waves, cloth rubbing against her in such a way that's making Delilah wonder why they don't do it like this more often.

Her breath choking in her throat, the way his hands delicately wrap around her neck, and he remembers how he hurt her, how he wanted to suffocate her at that moment. Wanted to see the dazed reflection of himself as her eyes rolled backwards.

Taking his hands from her, she barely noticed as her head collapses onto his, their foreheads pressed together the way their middles are rubbing. Regulus frantically trying to discard the image of her death.

When the hospital doors fly open, their heads snapping to the door "You didn't have to tell them." Regulus rests his head on her shoulder as their friends come bounding along.

"They wanted to be there on your first day out. Don't be a prat." Kissing his temple, Regulus tightens his arm around Delilah's waist, pulling her into his chest and closing the curtains around his bed.

"Are all Black brothers just horny bastards?" Leo sighs, remembering the unfortunate event he walked in on Sirius pushing Remus against a very unsteady book case.

"Well, that's not very welcoming." Evan taps his foot impatiently. "I better not hear any moaning."

"Well don't listen." Regulus snaps, kissing along Delilah's cheeks.

"Room for a little one?" Zenith appears from behind the curtain and Regulus retracts his lips from Delilah's. Her mouth following his as she begs for more, her tongue just pleading for his to caress it. Collapsing onto the bed, she watches him change, the brazen boldness in his nakedness, Regulus wants her to watch him, to observe, to salivate.