Santa baby

7 months

That's how long it would be until war would commence. Regulus's mother's letter arrived during Christmas when he told her he'd be staying at Hogwarts. He grew tiresome of her control, grew bored of her complaints, he could do it himself. Regulus didn't need mummy holding his hand whilst he was a Death Eater.

"You look distracted." Zenith leant over to Regulus's cauldron as his draught of Living Death brewed.

"We're active in 7 months." Regulus answered calmly, Evelyn and Leo's head snapping up as they looked at Regulus. The sound of Alec's laughter causing Regulus to grind his teeth, running his tongue along his gums. "Amused?"

"7 months is far too long. Why exactly will we be needing N.E.W.T's for world domination?"

"Will you please shut the fuck up." Zenith sighed, his potion an odd shade of green compared to Regulus's dark purple. "Fuck." Zenith was practically failing his N.E.W.T's so maybe Alec had a point. "They'll need someone to teach them Potions." He rationalised, Evelyn looking at his potion doubtfully, aquiline nose scrunching at the acidic smell, before she added a few more lacewing flies for him.

"I don't see why none of you aren't pleased. We're going to purify the Wizarding World. Say, Regulus, why don't you start early? I'm sure Delilah will find it touching if you kill her quickly." Regulus sent Alec's cauldron flying over the floor, the draught burning his lower leg.

"How many times do I have to knock you on your fucking arse before you get it into your thick skull. Test me again and I will rip your spine out." Regulus's fist collided with Alec's jaw, the boy jerking at the reaction as Nott pulled Regulus away.

"What would God say?" Nott pushed the boys away.

"Mr Black! Get yourself to detention! I had such high hopes we could go at least one lesson Mr Zabini without some incident!" Slughorn sighed reproachfully, Regulus collected his belongings before trudging to detention, only stopping when he realised Delilah was on duty.

"Shit." Hanging his head shamefully as he walked into detention, he tried to slip to the back of the class, but Delilah could never miss him.

Readying to berate him, she saw his bruised knuckles. Surprisingly he managed to ignore her gaze for the entire morning, but when they came back from lunch, there was a strange sensation tingling his fingers, stopping at his knuckles. Furrowing his brows, he flexed his hand, the bruises slowly disappearing, looking up Delilah was intently focused on his hand, her lips moving quickly and silently until his hand simply ached.

Focusing on work was difficult when Delilah decided to wander round the class, offering help to the younger students. She bent over and her skirt just had to tease him. Regulus was fuming until she was standing behind his chair, her hand on the back leaning over him.

"Need any help Mr Black?" Regulus smirked, leaning back in his chair, looking up at her. But she remained focused on his parchment, her fingers moving over the essay until they were on his crotch. "See now this isn't the right amount of rat tails for this potion." Her hand smoothed over his crotch, rubbing steady circles, cupping him caused Regulus to clear his throat.

"What about this?" His voice shook as her pace increased, Delilah's countenance remaining unbothered by his quiet groans.

"No, no. Far too much Unicorn blood." Her hand slipped inside his trousers and he sighed breathily, his eyes fluttering closed. Delilah leant closer, "always such a naughty boy." her breath tickling his cheek as she wrapped her hand around him. "Why must you misbehave." Regulus's tongue wet his lips in anticipation, her fingers gliding up and down him, so gentle it was painful. His knuckles tightened around the edge of the table, his other hand running up and down Delilah's leg. "You know, misbehaving must be punished."