twenty-three

sorry for so many time skips lately
/

1 week later

you and weston are alone in the apartment today. kalynn is spending the day with aksel, he's leaving tomorrow.

you all agreed that it'd be fair to let kalynn hang out with him on his last day, they have the closest bond out of everyone.

you're in weston's room, the same position that feels all too familiar by now.

your hands in his hair, your hips on his lap. you've been all over eachother for the past few days, always needing more than you got the last time.

your lips meshing together, heavy breaths coming from both of you. it's to the point where when you're both alone, you have to force yourself to not make out with eachother.

every kiss is filled with passion, you're bound to grow an obsession towards it. you pull your lips away from his, leaning your forehead against the top of his head.

"do you wanna go to the cliff tonight?" you ask him with heavy breaths, looking at his swollen lips.

"we can go now, if you're cool with that," he responds, gently squeezing your hips in reassurance.

you nod, pressing your lips against his one more time. you both sit up from the bed, walking out to the kitchen counter to grab masks and keys.

his hand holds yours as you walk down the hallway, loud chatter coming from the both of you.

his footsteps are echoing against the concrete of the parking garage, heading towards the same spot as usual.

you sit in the passenger seat, weston sitting in the drivers seat and slamming the door shut. you hook your phone up to the speakers, playing mr perfectly fine by taylor swift and turning up the volume.

your windows are rolled down, the wind brushing through the roots of your hair.

weston's fingers tap against the steering wheel softly, mouthing the words to the song. the breeze ruffles his hair, pushing it around out of his control.

he reaches his hand over the center of the front, grabbing your left hand. his thumb draws small circles on the top of your hand in tune with the rhythm of the music.

within a short five minutes, you arrive at the cliff. he finds a spot on the side of the road, hopping out and walking over to your side of the car. he opens your door for you while running a hand through his hair, attempting to fix the wind damage.

"i don't think i've ever been as happy as i've been in the past two months," you say with an exhale, smiling up at him.

he grabs your hand again, walking over to the spot on the cliff and sitting down with you.

he smiles at you, grabbing your face and giving you a kiss. he lays his back against the cold surface of the cliff, staring up at the sky.

"you were in my dream last night," he turns his head to face you, you doing the same.

"yeah?"

"we were getting married. kalynn was my best man and aksel was your brides maid," he grins at you, watching your smile grow as you laugh.

"was he wearing a brides maid dress?" you ask while laughing still, seeing him nod his head.

"when we get married i think we should do that," he faces back towards the sky, grinning.

you try and hold back your smile, biting down on your bottom lip to contain it. you rest your head against his shoulder, feeling his lips kiss the top of your head.

your legs brush against each other, eventually settling on the ground.

you turn your head towards him, taking in his face. his eyes are closed, fluttering every once in awhile. his nose goes well with his face features, sitting perfectly above his lips.

his hair covers parts of his forehead, draping against the sides of his face. your chest tightens, hesitating on your words.

"i'm so in love with you," you practically whisper, keeping your eyes on him.

his face turns towards yours, meeting your gaze. his eyes are opened wide now, exactly the opposite from a few moments prior.

"you're what?" he asks you, almost cracking a laugh out of you at his shock.

"i'm in love with you weston," you grin at him, barely being able to take his expression.

he stares at you, a small grin slowly spreading across his face. his eyes move back and forth between yours, seemingly choking on his words.

"i love you so god damn much y/n," he lets out an airy laugh of relief, placing a hand on your neck and pulling your lips against his.

your heart warms, grabbing his shoulder and kissing him back harder. you're both smiling into the kiss, feeling each other's lips grinning in relief.

you hover yourself over him, adjusting his head so that he isn't tilted towards the side anymore.

his tongue passes through yours, inhaling quickly once the kiss deepens.

"do you really?" he pulls away, asking for reassurance.

"why would i lie?" you laugh, thankfully making him laugh along with you.

"i'm just making sure," he says while continuing to laugh, emphasizing the "just."

you meet his lips again, pushing the fly away hairs behind his ears.

the subtle breeze passes by, chilling your skin. he pulls you closer, leaving soft kisses against your jawline.

your night to remember.

/
trying hard to find time to write, sry this is so short <3 much love