twenty-one

//explicit

same day but later

you're seated across from weston, kalynn next to you and aksel across from her. you're all sitting around the counter, eating dinner together for once.

the four of you have been talking the whole time, throwing in your opinions on twitter drama as well.

aksel and kalynn got into a heated discussion about it, both agreeing with eachother but making it seem as if they're violently arguing.

weston pulls out his phone, turning slightly out of view from aksel. your phone buzzes, leaving you confused at the notification from him.

weston koury

w: can only think ab ur lips around me rn

you choke on your water, crossing your legs. you look up at weston, catching his smirk as he peers up at you from chair.

y: weston

w: ur sitting here telling me u haven't been thinking ab it too?
w: the state i put you in, u don't want another go?

y: would rather be able to feel you again

he starts typing, but you type out a message faster to cut him off.

y: vulnerable on top of you
y: a whiny mess

he clears his throat, adjusting his pants while looking up at you. he stares you dead in the eyes, almost silently challenging you.

you sit up from your chair, watching weston's eyes stay latched onto you as you move.

"excuse me," you say to aksel and kalynn, who were still screaming. you walk down the hall, making a sharp turn into the bathroom and closing the door shut.

you look at yourself in the mirror, curling your lashes with your fingers to temporarily make them stand out more. you ruffle your hair, fixing the appearance to give it more volume.

the door opens, your mouth open about to say you're in here already.

in an instant, lips meet with yours. weston's scent filling your nose as you're caught off guard by his sudden appearance.

he shuts the door with the back off his body, maneuvering his tongue between your glossed lips. his breathing picks up, allowing his hands to run across your body.

"jump," he grabs under your thighs, holding you against his waist. your body is met with the cold countertops as he lifts you onto it behind you.

he pushes you backwards unconsciously, leaning into you out of habit. your back is arching against his body,your hand grasping onto the back of his neck in support.

you bring your lips over his neck, toying around with the same spot while his head tilts back. you suck on his untouched skin, gently nagging on it with your teeth to get a groan out of him.

"you know we can't keep doing this here," you say the words you've been putting off quietly, moving to a new spot on his neck.

"i have a car," he whispers as well, knowing kalynn and aksel would be able to hear them if they speak to loud.

you bring your lips back to his, nodding. he pulls away, reaching into the very back off the bottom drawer to pull out a condom, struggling to find it.