eleven

i'm on spring break and have nothing to do so double update

PLEASE DEAR GOD GIMME GOOD WESTON BOOKS TO READ IM SO DEPRIVED

ONE WEEK LATER

weston told you he would be talking about stuff he wants to get off of his mind during his stream today, and you ended up deciding to be in a discord call with him while he did so.

you would both be streaming, the difference would be that which ever stream people decided to watch would have either yours or weston's face in it.

you both started up stream at the same time, already in a call with eachother.

"hello chat!" you greet the 12,000 viewers you have at the moment, taken by surprise at the number. you haven't streamed in a week or so by now, so i guess more people are joining then usual.

you click onto weston's stream quickly, seeing that he has a total of 9,000 viewers, which was also very high. higher then usual. you've both been growing a lot lately.

"alright we're just gonna start, and then end," weston's voice rings through the discord call, your chat hearing him.

"sounds good!"

"we both wanted to come on here to talk about a constant issue, it's been on both of our minds a lot and it's been put off for too long," weston starts. both of your viewers slowly grow as more people got the notification, this is the highest amount of viewers either of you has had.

"the other night, when i was streaming and y/n came in, the amount of people sexualizing her in chat was so fucking crazy. it's so stressful to see y/n, kalynn, or literally any woman streamer ever get torn apart every time they show skin," weston's voice is assertive, you can tell that he hid his chat to not distract him.

"i appreciate every person who has said something about it, or anyone who recognized the issue, but to the people who keep making the same jokes, please just take a step back. really try and hear how you sound when you comment about my tits in front of my friend," you speak up now, cringing to yourself at the use of the word tits, but moving passed it.

"not only is it so god damn weird, but it's just embarassing. it's no different then if you were to come up to a girl with a guy friend next to her, and point out her chest. it's weird. please, stop. i promise you no one likes it or finds it flattering," you continue, also not looking at chat.

"the amount of attention the situation would have got if i was the one who had my stomach showing, and chat was only talking about my bare chest while y/n was live, would be so much different. barely anyone took any attention to it, but i know that if it happened to george or something you guys would lose your minds," weston speaks again, not pausing through his points.

"i don't really want to talk about it for too long, so i'm hopping off, but weston has some more stuff he needs to talk about. have a good night chat, and watch your words," you put on a smile and end stream, leaving your discord call and taking in a shaky breath.

you planned to talk about it for a lot longer, at least 10 minutes. but it was harder then you thought it was going to be, and could only imagine the mixed reactions you were getting in chat.

you hope weston is alright with you leaving early, you can hear him still speaking in the other room.

you let him do his thing, trusting him enough to not cross any lines or say anything he shouldn't. you walk over to kalynn's room, inviting yourself in and flopping on her bed next to her.

"hi y/n," she speaks quietly, looking down on you. your head rests on her lap, her hand gently caressing the hair out of your face.

"is it our fault?" you question quietly, looking up at kalynn as she looks down on you.