fourteen

fun fact- this chap is based on a true story over smth that happened to me and my gf ab a year ago LMFAOOO

imessage
weston koury

y/n

weston

wru

out w aksel we're getting coffee B)

wait can u pls pick me up an irish cream cold brew

shore shore

THANKS i'll be at home waiting :D

you shut off your phone, letting aksel know that you would be ordering something extra for weston.

you drive on the way home, laughing with him over stories he tells you from the plane and airport. kalynn and weston are both home waiting for the two of you, you took longer then planned.

you hadn't realized how nice it was to just talk to aksel alone, you usually talk to him with kalynn, so it felt relaxing to just catch up with him for awhile.

once you and him arrive at your apartment, you barge in through the front door and give everyone their requested drinks.

"how are you liking the first day here?" kalynn asks jokingly, knowing that it's the most cliche question people ask their friends.

"it's actually been really fun, i'm hoping we can stream all together at some point," kalynn and him begin to go over possible ideas for his thought, you and weston listening quietly.

ever since last night, the tension between you and weston has been undeniable. you both craved each other at all times, now knowing how well things have gone over the past month.

your leg begins to bounce up and down unknowingly, your thoughts racing at the screaming silence on you and weston's end. kalynn and aksel aren't paying attention to either of you, deep into their conversation.

weston's hand grasps your leg, stopping it from bouncing. your head jerks over towards him, the action scaring you as it snaps you back into reality.

he takes his hand off your leg once he feels the bouncing come to a stop, leaving you to start moving your feet now.

unfortunately, weston notices that too, speaking up and cutting off kalynn.

"y/n and i are gonna go check something in my room, we'll be back in a sec," his words surprise you, making your eyes slightly widen at his blunt obviousness.

"dear lord," you mumble under your breath, quickly following weston into his room and shutting his door behind him.

"weston you couldn't have made it more ob-" his lips crashing into yours cut off your sentence, grabbing your waist and pulling it into his hips.

you inhale sharply at his eagerness, kissing him back quickly. the kiss feels rushed, as if the two of you are running out of time, but you didn't mind it.

"i really really need you right now," he breathes into your lips, causing you to hum through him in agreement. he grabs your waist harder, pressing against your hip bones roughly.

he lifts you up, holding his hands on your thighs as you wrap your legs around his waist. he brings the both of you closer to his bed, tossing your body down in the middle so he's over top of you, never breaking the kiss.

your back arches into him in reflex, grasping at his long hair, earning low groans of approval from your firm grip on his roots.

everything is happening so fast, both of you more than needy for each other's bodies.