two

"listen y/n before you say anything i just want you to know that i didnt just do that because im horny or somthing," you smile at his words, trying not to laugh. something about it was so funny to you, maybe the word choice.

"what is so funny?" he smiles with you now, seeming to be genuinely confused about the joy youre getting from this conversation. you let out a full laugh now, turning your face away and covering your mouth with your hand in attempt to calm down.

"nothing," you manage to spit out in between laughs, "nothing, really. please, go on," he continues to ramble on, making sure you know that he's not "some nineteen year old virgin who just really needs to get it on," in his words.

"i like you y/n, i seriously do like you. i have for a really long time. i mean the body and the nose ring is just fucking icing on the cake," he opens his eyes wide, looking right into yours, making some hand gestures along the way. he always talks with his hands.

"and god knows the cake is always better then the icing, you know what i mean," he raises an eyebrow at you, causing you to bite your lip to keep back your laugh.

"you see, what im getting at here," he laughs himself now, looking down at the bedsheets and smiling with a headshake, "is that i do like you. i dont want you to think im using you for your body, or to get in your pants, or other total creep misogynist stuff."

you smile the hardest youve smiled so far, watching him look at you with nothing but admiration.

"weston," you take a deep breath, the tension between the both of you only growing bigger with the more time you spend talking.

"god damn it man dont tell me the feeling isnt mutual, thats so embarrassing for the ego ive got going on," he shook his head with a fake disappointed look on his face. you grin, happier then ever that the way he acts around you hasnt changed.

you lean into him and kiss him, feeling his smile through the kiss. you gently push his chest onto the bed you were both sitting on, your lips staying connecting the whole time.

his tongue slips between your lips, deepening the kiss with everything he has. you were now hovered over top of him, your hands interlocked with his own, pressing the backs of his knuckles towards the comforter.

you back away from the kiss, keeping your forehead close to his. "i like you too, wes."

as if your words of assurance spurred him on, he grasped your hips, delicately dragging them closer to his body. the contact that you have both been longing for so long felt so foreign, every new move was another bolt of excitement.

his nails dug deeper into your hips the more passionate the kiss got. it wasnt painful, if anything, it was a pleasure you didnt know you'd enjoy.

weston kept his grip on your hips as he flipped the two of you over, leaving you on the bottom as he was overtop of you. he worked his way down to your neck, finishing what he wanted to do back in the hallway.

you find your hands tugging his hair again, his tongue circling over the same spot that drove you mad a short 10 minutes ago. the gentle kiss on your neck quickly turned into harsh sucking, causing you to arch your back into his body.

he hummed at the feeling of your body against his, something hes been waiting for since the beginning of lockdown. he gently began kissing down your chest, crossing over your collarbones as his hair flopped over onto your skin.

before he could go any further, you tugged at the bottom of his tee, silently asking him to put some room in-between your bodies. once weston backed up, you grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, leaving him bare chested in front of you.

crave [wk]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें