twenty-two

two days later

you're maneuvering your desk chair through the apartment, pushing weston's door open with your leg.  weston is sitting on his bed, watching you struggle to shove the chair through his small door frame.

you groan out of frustration, staring at the chair that is stuck through his doorway. you need to get it through in the next 2 minutes, love or host is starting right now.

you take a deep breath, going behind the chair to line up with it. you give it a good kick with your knee, watching it fall to the ground. you got it through, though.

"christ, dude," he laughs from his bed, finding the struggle you had amusing.

"we're seriously so late, everyones already on the zoom. austin is literally streaming," you sit the chair up next to weston's, sitting down with a huff.

he comes next to you in his chair, opening the zoom link and getting ready to join the discord call.

he lets you guys' in the zoom, greeting you through discord. you take a good look at everyone here, noticing a few people you know very well.

"i am so sorry we are late, we had a chair problem," weston leans into the mic and explains with an airy laugh.

"that's fine we're all here now, okay let's get started!" austin replies quickly, looking through something on his monitor.

you reach for the keyboard, clicking on the chat and typing out something.

hey kalynn

aksel nudges her shoulder, pointing towards the chat so she can see the public message you sent.

hey y/n
what do u want for dinner

weston grabs the keyboard now, beginning to type out a response.

"do you guys know this is a public chat?" austin cuts off weston's typing, kalynn silently laughing on zoom.

"everyone can see this?" weston acts confused, pretending he didn't know, "that's a little awkward."

he grabs the keyboard again, discreetly continuing to type out his message. completely disregarding austin's comment about the chatting.

aksel and i found cool place near movie theatre
we should do take out there

emma covers her mouth from laughing at the top of the screen, reading the entirety of the public conversation.

aksel grabs kalynn's keyboard, typing out his half of the discussion.

okay i'll order around 6

he whispers something in kalynn's ear, to which she nods. he types again, putting in another chat.

kalynn will pick it up

"what kind of food do they have there?" you whisper as quiet as you can to weston, basically mouthing it.

"it's like panera bread, you'll like it," he shrugs as he whispers back, nodding to you.

sounds good i'll come w u kalynn

you send into the chat, hearing one of the botez sisters talk in the background. aksel grabs the keyboard again, looking like he was tapping through tabs.

start looking at menu
*link*

both you and weston snort a laugh, turning away from the microphone and camera. you see kalynn in the corner of your eye, seeing her laughing at the fact that aksel sent a menu link to the whole zoom.