twenty

meow missing ppl commenting
/

you and weston found a spot alone on the beach, away from other groups of people. he lays a thin blanket on the sand, throwing his phone and the keys on top before sitting down himself.

he lays his back against it, facing the clouds above him. you bring yourself down next to him, moving your head into the nook of his neck.

he adjusts his head even closer to yours, humming with closed eyes. one of weston's legs was bent, flat against the surface. the other laying stretched out on top of it.

your feet are crossed over top of eachother, occasionally balancing your one heel on top of the your toes in a vertical line.

the sounds of the ocean is white noise in the background, calmly clashing against the wet sand a few feet in front of you.

his hand holds yours, drawing soft circles on your skin.

you take a deep breath, exhaling with a smile. love sick for him. you slide over on top of him, not entirely, since there's a small group of teenagers who could know you both a little while to your left.

he gives you a gentle smile as your face peers over him, using your ringed hand to push his hair out of his eyes. you kiss the side of his nose, making him scrunch up the skin around it and shut his eyes tight with a light hearted laugh.

half of your body was still not touching him, and half of it was laying on his side facing up towards his face. it's an awkward position, but you're almost sure there's at least 10 people here who know you.

he brings his hand up to your mesh covered sides, softly grazing over the nearly exposed skin with care.

you bring your mouth down to his ear, whispering in it while containing a laugh.

"how much are we betting that those kids over there know us," you say into him as quietly as you can.

you feel his head start to shift over to look at them, causing you to quickly take your hand and face it back towards you with a muffled laugh.

he lets out an airy laugh, turning over to his side to face you. you're pretty sure it's so the kids can't see you, this way they only see his back.

he leans into your lips, meeting them gracefully with no aggression or rush. you feel his lips turn into a grin through the kiss, unsure about why exactly.

"take pictures of me and i'll do something you ask me to," i gamble to him, knowing he'll still take them even if i didn't give him something back.

"come here," he grabs your hand, pulling you upward and grabbing your phone and keys at the same time. you grab the blanket you were sitting on, weston running down the beach with your hand in his grasp.

"alright!" he stops when he finds the perfect spot with the right amount of sun light.

"hold it horizontally, and just take pictures the whole time. i usually don't post ones where i'm actively posing," you explain your standards, watching him nod in understanding while trying to hold back his smile.

the sun hits you beautifully, absorbing into your skin almost in contrast to the rest of your outfit. you forgot you still have the keys in your hand, but kept them in since the lanyard went well with everything.

you did a few standing up, weston screaming different things towards you every once in awhile. you bend down out of exhaustion, basically squatting above the sand.

you turn towards weston, genuinely smiling at him, pretending the camera wasn't there for a second.

"THAT WAS A GREAT ONE!" he yelps while looking at the photo he took, making you drop your head down with a laugh.