six

KISSES BC U GUYS ARE SO SWEET! so kind w the votes and comments pogu

"whatre you doing back early?" you head over to where kalynn is sitting on the couch, and greet her with a hug.

"i dont know, i was just watching your guys' stream and really missed you both!" youre more then happy to see her back. seeing her smile makes you smile.

"well im glad your back! weston and i were just gonna go hang out in his room for a bit, you can join if you want to," you offer to her, trying to make it seem like nothing suspicious would be happening.

"i appreciate it, but im probably gonna head to bed. im super tired from the drive back," she gives you a reassuring smile, which you return. you both face towards weston now, watching his face change once he knew there was eyes on him.

"yeah glad your back!" is the only thing he says to her. kalynn laughs at the delayed reaction to her being there, and gets up to go to her room for the night.

you turn around from the couch, only to come face to face with weston, who immediately starts kissing you the instant kalynn's door closes. youre caught completely off guard, almost as if youre stuttering into the kiss. your hand hesitantly finds its usual place in his hair, your body unconsciously arching into his.

"weston she could come outside," you whisper as quiet as you possibly can, feeling him smirk against your lips once you say so.

he slowly shifts the kiss closer and closer towards his door, until your back is completely against it. your heads slightly moving up and down in sync, the kiss only getting more needy.

it all escalated so fast, youre still disoriented from it all.

you subtly reach your hand behind your back, coming in contact with his doorknob and slowly opening the door. your back jerks at the sudden emptiness behind you.

weston grabs the back of your upper thighs, hoisting your body up so that you were now pressed against him, your legs wrapped around his waist. he moves the two of you into his room, closing the door behind him quickly.

his lips mesh into yours, gently tugging on your bottom lip every now and then. his hand caresses your thighs as he continues to hold you against him. your hands blindly pulling any loose hairs you get ahold of.

he walks closer to his bed, lying you down on your back as he was now hovering overtop of you. your legs are still around his waist, but making their way down towards the backs of his legs. his force starts getting more and more desperate the harder you kiss him back, its an effect you have on him that you love.

his mouth finds its usual route down your neck, you reach for the straps of your dress, pulling them both down to reveal show your chest, hearing a quiet hum from weston.

he kisses between the valley of your breasts, giving you deja vu. you put your hand on his chest, pushing him back from your chest.

"let me do something for you," you whisper through the empty room, trying to be as quiet as possible in order for kalynn to not hear anything.

"i dont want you to feel like you have to, i like making you feel good, it makes me feel good," his eyes look down on you in seriousness, heavy breathing in sync with yours.

"please, weston," you can tell he wants it, whether he wants to admit he does or not. he doesnt say anything, leaving you no choice but to flip the two of you over, leaving you sitting on his lap.

"is this okay? can i make you feel good?" your quiet voice almost echoes through the room, both of your hands sitting on top of his chest as you sit on his waist.