fifteen

ps i'm not still seeing the gf i was talking ab in the last chap what pls i wouldn't be writing this if i was lmfao
/

you walk out of his room first, him following close behind. you sit on the kitchen counter stool, weston sitting next you. kalynn and aksel are talking by the fridge, their attention flipping over to you once they notice you.

aksel looks at weston dead in the eye, then doing the same to you. you quickly look down, clearing your throat and hearing weston's voice break the painful silence.

"ok, aksel, there's more to it," he starts, you notice kalynn's confused expression, considering she's not aware of what he's referring to.

"that wasnt just a spur of the moment thing, it's been happening," he words horribly. you throw your head into your hands, huffing in frustration.

"you couldn't be saying this any worse, by the way," you mumble to him, watching him come to the same realization.

"been happening?" aksel questions, his eyebrows raising.

"can i?" you place your hand on weston's shoulder when you realize hes about to start up again. he nods, letting you take over now.

"kalynn, we'll start with you. and don't freak out yet, this is gonna sound really bad. aksel walked in on weston and i, kissing, and thats what they're talking about," you explain calmly, seeing her expression change.

"nah not kissing, fucking making out with eachother on his bed," aksel says to kalynn, weston letting his head fall against the marble countertops in disappointment.

"either way," you give aksel a side eye, unhappy with his comment. "what weston was trying to say is that we're not just hooking up with eachother or something like that."

you look down at weston, seeing him holding his head in his hands, still against the counter.

"just say it, no point in explaining anymore," he says quietly, looking up at you.

"we're seeing eachother," you say calmly, not what you were planning on saying, but rolling with the predictable statement.

"well i would assume so?" kalynn raises an eyebrow, referring to the fact that she just found out you and her brother have been sneaking around.

"no, like, we're actually in a relationship. as in hes my boyfriend and i'm his girlfriend. as in we've been seeing eachother for over a month now," you explain in more detail, looking down at weston to try and quickly catch his face.

"you've been screwing for a month?" kalynn asks, her jaw dropping, ignoring everything else you said.

"oh my god," you allow your head to fall against the counter now, closing your eyes rubbing your temple with your fingers.

"not when you're in the apartment," weston says as if it's obvious, attempting to make the situation better and failing at it.

you move your head to face his, giving him a disapproving look, to which he pulls a 'i dunno' face and raises his hands in defense.

kalynn looks up at aksel, trying to see what his reaction is to all of this.

he shrugs, not seeming to really care anymore. "i mean, if theyre in a relationship then whatever."

"just don't have sex while i'm here," kalynn says quietly before walking over to her bedroom, shutting the door.

"congrats! that could not have gone worse," aksel says with a wide smile, finding the whole situation amusing.