eight

do u guys want warnings for smutty/mature chapters? or do you just want it to be a surprise?
/gen

weston's point of view -

"hello chat! how are we today?" i took a sip of my coffee, which is sitting to the right of my keyboard.

i could hear y/n outside in the kitchen, she's on the phone with emma, cooking. i've met emma before on love or host, she's been friends with y/n for a long time, so it was nice getting to know her.

"'y/n is so loud out there'," i laugh while reading a chat, seeing a few more load in about the same thing. "she's cooking something should we ask her for food?"

i fidget with the brim of my coffee cup, chewing down on the edges while reading chat out of habit.

"y/n!" i scream her name towards the door, trying to get her to come in so i can ask her for food.

i hear faint fumbling in the kitchen before she's stood in my doorway, her dimpled smile already displayed across her face.

"yeah?" she was only wearing a sports bra and a pair of spandex, meaning she was probably just working out in her room. her phone was in her hand, the corner of emma's split dyed hair glowing through.

"are you cooking dinner?" i look down at her bare stomach once my eyes notice something different; a belly button ring.

my eyes uncontrollably widened, i could feel my face getting hot. a belly button ring? when?

"i'm cooking steak yeah! i'll bring some in once it's done," she smiles through my door frame, not having noticed my change in expression.

"ok great thanks," i clear my throat and turn back to my monitor, hearing the click of my door, signaling its shut.

katiesplayz donated 10$!
are you uncomfortable with people shipping you and y/n?

i practically choke on my coffee, wishing they donated less money so i could pretend i didn't see text attached.

"ok here's the thing with that," i swallow my coffee and quickly try to think of something off the top of my head.

"it doesn't necessarily bother either of us, like i mean we cant really stop people from doing it you know. literally edits and shit like that of us is so god damn cute, but there's like a boundary," i spit out, praying that me saying i think the edits are cute won't be taken out of proportion.

"like if you spam either of our chats with it, or like the only thing you comment under sinjin drowning is about you thinking we're madly in love with each other," i push my teeth together, harshly inhaling through them, "that's kinda weird man."

TRUEING
TRUEING
SO TRUE
NODDERS

im relieved at the chat, happy that it wasn't filled with remarks over my comment about the edits.

y/twitch/n: very true weston koury!

i smile at her highlighted message in my chat, happy that she was watching. she got off the phone right after she came into my room, so it was a nice feeling that she decided to put me on in the background in her free time.

"ok yalls here's the line up for tonight," i pull up dmca my ass! and pick out a lighthearted song to have on in the background.