Part thirty three.

"Bitch slow down!" Jeremy demanded while grasping onto the dashboard.

My heart was racing as I sped to a nearby private airport to catch Dave before he departed to who knows where. He must've forgot that we had gps on each others phone for safety reasons.

Pulling into the hanger, I could see Dave walking aboard carrying Kairi and a duffel bag, along with a few security.

"Let's go bitch." Jeremy said hopping out of my car before I could come to a full stop.

Running towards the jet the security stopped me and Jeremy and told us we weren't allowed on the plane.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Jeremy chanted.

"Let me on the fucking plane!" I said pointing a gun at them.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Look we're just following orders from Mr.Brewster ma'am. Please put the gun down or I'll be forced to use mine!" One of the security guards warned me.

I was too pissed to care.

"Put the gun down!" He yelled again cocking back his pistol.

*Two gun shots went off*

Both security were shot in the head but it wasn't me that pulled the trigger.

I turned around to see José standing there next to Riley reloading his gun.

"José? Riley? Oh my god." I said running to them hugging them.

How did they find me?

Riley

⌘ Riley

José

"Ayye happy to see you too sis but look we could do this lovey dovey shit later, let's go get my niece off of that plane

"Ayye happy to see you too sis but look we could do this lovey dovey shit later, let's go get my niece off of that plane." José said jogging towards the aircraft.