Part seven.

The sun was out and the weather was nice, Dave opened the sun roof and my hair was blowing in the wind.

We occasionally rapped lyrics together and shared a few laughs. Dave was coming around more and more, that there alone made me happy.

"Please tell me what are we doing?" I asked cutting the music down.

He was silent before I finally responded.

"What do you mean?" He acted dumbfounded.

"Dave you know exactly what I mean please don't play dumb. Spending the night at your house? Your assistant buying my clothes? And sleeping at your studio sessions?" I said.

I don't ever want a man to think he can just lead me on and treat me any kind of way. Dave was used to having his way with women, jumping in and out of bed with them and treating them like groupies.

"I don't know Lo, real shit." He sighed.

I was a tad bit annoyed with the nonchalant response from him. I sat back in my seat and just admired the street views.

Pulling up the the law office, I grabbed my purse and cell phone and began to make my way out of the car.

"Until you figure it out Dave leave me alone." I said as my eyes began to form tears.

He grabbed me by my hand causing a sense of emotion to run over me causing the tear to drop.

"You know I don't know nothing about this having feelings for a woman shit Lo, I been cold all my life ma. But I'm willing to learn if you just teach me, Aight?" He said looking me into my eyes.

I nodded my head yes as he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

Getting out of the car I noticed Brianna and Jeremy nosey asses standing at the door with their mouths to the floor.

"Bitch I knew I recognized that ranger rover anywhere." Jeremy said holding the door for me.

We all laughed and headed up the office.

Finally settled into my midsized cubicle, I logged into my computer but had trouble getting in. I went to Mr.Hermans office to get help resetting my password.

"Good morning, Lauren come right on in." He said guiding me to the seat that sat directly across from him.

"I just needed help resetting my password." I added.

"Yes about that, Lauren I'm going to have to let you go." He suddenly said.

"I beg your pardon Mr.Herman?" I asked confused.

"I was made aware of an inappropriate relationship between you and our client Mr.Brewster." Mr. Herman said.

"And unfortunately that's against our policy, sorry Ms. Williams." Mr. Herman said with empathy.

I left out of his office wiping away tears and went back to my cubicle and immediately began packing up my things.

Jeremy mouth dropped to the floor as he made his way over to me.

"Lauren what happened?" He asked surprised.

"Was it you Jeremy?" I asked pissed.

"Wha— what?" Jeremy was stunned.

"Someone told Mr.Herman about Dave and I, the only two people that knew about us was you and Brianna." I said throwing pictures of my parents along with other things into a box.

"Lauren I would never betray you like that, you're my girl." Jeremy said giving me a hug.

Gathering a couple more things, I left out of the office and headed home.