Part twenty eight.

"I have to use the bathroom." I whined as I attempted to remove Dave's arm from around me.

Sliding out of the bed, I slipped into my fur house slippers and made my way to the bathroom .

Once I was in the bathroom I did my everyday regular routine as well as unraveling my curls.

Once I was finished with my shower I slid into a fresh pair of fenty undergarments and made my way down to Kairi's room to get her ready for the day.

"Ouch!" I called out as Dave came behind me spanking me on my bottom

Surprisingly Kairi didn't budge and was still sound asleep, wanting to leave her to do so I had to get her into a sleep schedule.

"Babe leave her alone." Dave said pulling me out of Kairi's room.

"Babe she has to get on a sleep schedule." I said attempting to go back inside but he stopped me.

"Look she spent nine months in your toxic ass belly she needs sleep." He laughed.

Rolling my eyes I marched my way down the stairs to go start breakfast for us.

"Someone's birthday is approaching." I said referring to his birthday.

Continuing to drink his orange juice he brushed it off.

"I'm not big on my birthday." He said taking a deep breath.

"You're my husband and I can't just stand around and not do nothing." I chanted continuing to stir the pancake batter.

"Honestly all I want to do is take you to a island and devour you all night in one of those fancy huts." He smiled.

"As good as that sound we can't just jump on a plane and leave anymore, we're parents." I explained.

"I mean yes that may be true but c'mon mamas we can hire a nanny for the entire weekend and make mad love." He replied in his raspy voice.

"You're so New York." I said laughing.

Moving my hair to the side he placed small slow kisses on the back of my neck. Grasping onto the counter to regain my balance, I occasionally let out soft lustful moans.

Suddenly stopping I turned around to kiss him passionately.

"I miss that toxic dick." I said whispering into his mouth.

"I know." He chuckled as he began to kiss on my neck once again.

Dropping down to my knees I immediately took him into my mouth, I licked the head and moved my head in a back and forth motion.

Feeling him become hard inside my mouth made me moist.

Leaning back into the counter Dave's body movement was telling me that he was very much enjoying it.