Part nineteen.

"Babe wake up." Dave said tapping me out of my sleep.

"I'm tired leave me alone." I whined.

"Babe the people gone be here to set up the house in like an hour." He said bothering me.

Kicking my feet from under the covers I sat up on the side of the bed and got up to make the bed

Kicking my feet from under the covers I sat up on the side of the bed and got up to make the bed. Shortly after that I went into the restroom to start my morning hygiene routine.

Finally done thoroughly washing my body and brushing my teeth I proceeded to the rest of my routine which consisted of make up hair and finding an outfit for today's festivities.

"Love bug?!" Dave shouted from the bottom of the steps.

"Yes love?" I asked while spraying my hair with hairspray.

"Moms made us breakfast come eat." He said stuffing a waffle in his face.

Marching down the stairs, Dave's mother was standing at the stove making breakfast for us.

"Here's a plate for my babies." She said handing me a plate that consisted of stuffed French toast, cheesy eggs, potatoes and fresh fruit.

"Thanks mom." I replied before praying over my food.

Dave jogged over to the door to let the decorators into the house so they can began setting up for the baby shower.

Today was going to be pretty busy since we had quite a few people on the guest list along with a few celebrities.

Stuffing my face with the meal Dave's mother had prepared for me I watched him instruct the decorators on where everything went.

Once I finished eating I washed my dishes and went upstairs to pick out my second outfit for the baby shower.

The house started to become loud meaning the guest started to arrive and talk amongst each other.

"Oooh you look good, you think we got time for a quickie?" I asked Dave as I looked at him up and down.

"We ain't doing shit especially not the way yo ass be screaming

"We ain't doing shit especially not the way yo ass be screaming." He laughed at me.