Part thirteen.

I spent the remainder of the night watching The Real Housewives Of Atlanta and indulging in cookies and cream flavored ice cream.

I went into the the kitchen to fetch more snacks from out of the cabinet, I found myself munching on Doritos, m&ms and beef jerky.

Watching the final episode of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion Dave came marching in jiggling his keys.

"Damn somebody was hungry

"Damn somebody was hungry."
We both laughed as he flopped down next to me on the couch digging into the bag of Doritos that sat beside me.

"It must be the time of month?" He asked.

I nodded my head 'no' while stuffing my face with m&ms.

Dave laid his head on my lap and decided to take a selfie of us and posted it onto his Instagram story.

"You stay taking pictures of me while I'm ugly." I whined.

Dave cleaned the snacks off of the couch and snapped another photo of me in my new onesie from Rihanna's new line.

Dave and I tidied up the living room and made our but way upstairs to get ready for bed. I turned on the heat in the bathroom and prepared the shower water.

Busting out of the navy blue onesie that once occupied my body I was now fully nude. I could feel Dave's eyes on me as I walked towards the bathroom to get into the shower.

"Are you coming?" I turned around exposing my perfectly perky breast.

Without words Dave walked towards me with lust in his eyes. Before we could even make it into the shower our lips crashed into one another.

Once we were in the shower we took turns washing one another's body with our preferred soaps.

I turned washing his member into an intense hand job, his head was tilted back as he bit his bottom lip and occasionally mouthed the word 'fuck.'

"You like that?" I questioned him.

"Fuck yeah but I'm not trying to come right now mami." Dave said moving my hand and instructing me to sit on the built in seat in the shower.

He opened my legs as far as they could go and began to devour me like I was his last meal. I threw my head back and moaned out his name loudly.

My legs began to shake and tremble as I began to pull away from Dave's long tongue.

He pulled me back with much aggression but this time he made me suffer. He held me down tightly causing me to not be able to move anymore.

"Fuck!" I said releasing my juices onto his face.

Dave stood up to his feet and placed his hand on the wall for stability.

I took him into my mouth starting at a slow steady pace, and then eventually picking up the speed while using my hands. I got nasty with it, adding spit, gagging, ball licking and eye contact. It turned me on watching him hardly able to keep his composure while he was down deep in my throat, but as always he stopped me right before his release.

"Turn around." He instructed me.

I had one knee positioned on the built in seat and the other leg placed on the shower floor with my back deeply arched.

Dave entered me slowly causing me to reach behind me and immediately grab onto his wrist.

"Fuck mamas yo shit so fucking tight." He said putting it in inch by inch.

Slowly picking up the pace my moans grew louder as he invaded my sweet warm center. The sounds of our wet bodies slamming into each other filled to room. Dave's manhood pierced even deeper as I began to rock my perfect round ass on his ginormous member.

"Fuck daddy." I said holding back tears.

"Take that shit." He said digging me out deeply.

"Uhhh!" I cried out as Dave stood up deep inside my tight warm center.

"I'm coming!" I cried out.

Dave grabbed my hands and placed them both behind my back giving him full control of me. He placed on foot on the built in seat and continued to give me long deep strokes with no remorse.

"Fuck!" He called out as he released himself into me.

We both released at the same time.

Finishing up with our shower we both completed the rest of our hygiene for the night and was fast off to sleep.

This was a shorter chapter so please don't be upset with me.

It's going to start getting  juicy!

===================================

⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘!
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 :)

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙶𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 :)

 𝙶𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 :)