Part twenty two.

"Dave!" I screamed out for help while kicking.

"Mamas mamas calm down, I'm here. What's wrong?" He asked looking confused.

Breathing heavy I finally calmed down and was finally able to explain what was going on.

"I had a bad dream." I said leaning onto his shoulder.

"You good mamas I'm right here, what was your dream about?" He asked concerned.

"You were cheating on me with Brianna, then we got into a bad fight and started tussling with a gun and you accidentally shot me. I woke up nine months later from a coma and Kairi was born." I explained in tears.

"Yo that's the most fucked up dream I have ever heard." He said laughing at me

"That's not funny." I said nudging him.

"I'm sorry but babe you gotta admit that's some soap opera shit you just explained." He said still laughing.

"Leave me alone." I said excusing myself.

"Alright alright I quit, I'm sorry." He said pulling me onto his lap.

Sitting on Dave's lap he made eye contact with me attempting to make me smile but honestly I wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans.

"If you ever cheat on me just know I have no problem with murdering you." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I know I done did some fuck nigga shit in the past but one thing for sure is I'm not stepping out of our relationship Lo. You're the only woman besides my mom and my sister that holds me down and actually be there for me no matter what." He said rubbing on my engagement ring.

"I love you." I said holding his face and planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too mamas." He said biting on his bottom lip.

The dream felt so real, as I couldn't grasp onto  reality right away

reality right away. I sat at the edge of the bed for a few more moments before I decided to get up and proceed with my morning routine.

Stepping into the warm shower I lathered my body up with my favorite dove body wash. After doing so I washed my hair and finished with the rest of my body.

Finally done with my shower, I stepping out into a warm towel and proceeded with the rest of my routine.

"Good morning baby." Dave's mother said bringing me a plate of food.

"Ms. Janice what would I do without you?" I said holding up prayer hands.

"Probably starve because all my poor baby know how to do is make grilled cheese." She said as we both laughed.

"Thank you." I said digging in immediately.

"You welcome baby." Janice said leaving the room.

Stuffing my face with the pancakes, eggs and potatoes she made me I wasted no more time getting ready.