Part twenty nine.

Finally getting a new phone I wasted no time backing up my iCloud and getting a my old photos and contacts back.

Reading text messages and listening to voicemails I missed I replied to everyone in a timely manner.

Reading a group chat from Brianna and Jeremy, I called them on a three way call and made plans for them to come over and spend time with me by the pool.

Once I left the Apple store, I stopped by a nearby boutique and purchased myself a new swimsuit along with a new shades and sandals.

Paying for the items I exited the store and continued to my car.

As I got closer I was met with a familiar face.

"I thoug—."

"I was dead?" Sincere said with a smile on his face.

Swallowing my saliva, I attempted to get into the car.

"Why lie Lauren? Did I hurt you that bad to the point you almost got me killed by your new psycho boyfriend?" He snapped.

"Husband." I mumbled.

"Then you go off and marry this nigga." Sincere said chuckling.

We stood face to face in silence as the memory of the night Sincere and I broke up interrupted my thoughts.

"Look Lauren I really hope you're on birth control because I didn't pull out." Sincere said zipping up his pants.

We snook off during prom to go to his house. That was the night I lost my virginity to the hottest guy on the basketball team.

I thought he cared about me but it was soon exposed that he only used me for social gain.

The next day I came to school, everyone was pointing and laughing at me. Once I made it my down to my locker there was pictures inside of it of the private intimate moment I shared with Sincere.

I ran out of the school in complete distraught, the tears ran down my face as I stood at the top of a bridge contemplating on ending my life right there.

I'll never forget how disgusting and ugly I felt that day.

"I hate you." I said with tears rolling down my face.

"Lauren we were teenagers!" He chanted. "If I could take what I did back I would but I can't do so the only thing I can do now is move forward." He chimed.

I would be a complete fool of myself if I didn't admit I was still bitter from that situation.

"You ruined my life!" I said referring to my parents disowning me and making me have an abortion at the age of seventeen.

I'll never forget the day I walked into that cold creepy colorless clinic to get rid of my baby while my mom said this would be the best decision of my life.

"I had to kill my baby." I cried.

"Wait what?" Sincere paused. "You were pregnant?" He asked as I nodded my head.

He pulled me in for a hug but I soon pulled away.

"I have to get back home." I said getting into my car.

Denying what Sincere and I was the only way I felt like dealing with it. I didn't want to remember being embarrassed in front of an entire school campus or my parents making me abort my baby before sending me away.