Part thirty.

I stood against the cold white walls silently feeling David cold stares looking over at me.

"Talk Lo." He added.

"Ok Umm." I started to say something.

"Look yo say what the fuck you gotta say so I can get on with my day. You know I don't do that lying shit Lo, I kept it a buck with you from day one." Dave said standing across from me.

"I lied about my relationship with Sincere but I promise it was way before you." I pleaded.

"Go on." He suggested.

"Sincere and I dated in high school but not for long, I lost my virginity to him and it got out to the whole school. I found out I was pregnant shortly afterwards , my parents made me get an abortion and then sent me off to an all girls school. Never seen or talked to that man since until recently when he stated popping up." I explained.

"Was that so hard?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"You don't have to lie to me ever ma, I'm truthful with you about everything. But look enough of this Sincere nigga I gotta go handle some business and I probably won't be back until later on tonight." Dave said kissing me on the forehead.

I was actually shocked at how well he took everything that I just explained to him.

I locked the front door and made my way to the living room where Kairi was placed on the couch to watch cartoons.

She was my very reason I was afraid to walk away from Dave, she took his entire face. Dave had some messed up ways but he was damn sure a good father to Kairi.

Despite some of the things he may have done to me, he always took great care of our little family.

*Later that night

"Hey baby." Dave rushed in taking off all his clothes.

"Babe what happened?" I said seeing him throw bloody clothing into a black trash bag.

He ignored me and kept bagging his clothes.

"Dave please tel—."

"Lo stay in yo lane aight." He said continuing to strip.

Putting my head down I went to the microwave and warmed his meal up for him. Doing so I also poured him a cup of ice cold juice.

I watched him walk outside and throw the bag of clothes into our fire pit and light it up. After doing so he walked back in and shut the patio door and sat at the table to begin eating his meal.

"Thank you baby." He said chowing down.

Noticing small splatters of blood on different parts of his body I opted not to ask any questions but instead I went upstairs to prepare his shower for him.

About twenty minutes later I heard Dave footsteps get closer to the room while I read a book.

He shut the door and immediately went into the bathroom to take care of his night time hygiene.

Where could he have been all this time?

I thought to myself as I noticed it was almost two in the morning. I became worried but I didn't let my emotions show as I didn't want to get on Dave's bad side.

Sliding under the covers and shutting the lamp off on my side of the bed, Dave was soon done and walked back into the room.

Finishing the rest of his hygiene Dave climbed under the covers where I was met with his warm body against mine. He wrapped his arms around me and placed small kisses on the back of my neck causing chills all over my body.