Part sixteen.

I stood still and just looked at the evil in Dave's eyes. He was truly a wicked person at heart I thought to myself.

"You left me no choice ma." Dave said grabbing my chin so I could look up at him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I said pushing him away.

"So this how it is now?" He asked.

"Yes this is how it is now! You're such a fuck boy, you laid down with me with no protection and had the nerve to say 'I'm not ready to be a father'. You're a joke Dave! Everything about you is pure clownery! So leave me alone and let me be a mother in peace." I said in frustration.

"I was shocked Lo. I ain't neva had no woman knocked up before so this shit scared the fuck outta me. I love you man, you just don't understand me mami. I have a fucked up way of showing it I know but I can't take nothing I did back so all I can do is take responsibility and move forward." He said looking into my eyes.

"Well it's a little too late for that Dave look at everything you done did." I said snapped at him.

"It wasn't even suppose to go down like that." Sincere said holding down his head.

"And fuck you too you fake ass Morris Chestnut!" I said walking away.

Despite everything Ashley and Riley told me about Dave I still attempted to see the good in him and give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Lauren please don't leave I need you." Dave said grabbing my arm.

Those words sent chills down my body as those were the same words he said to me the night I snuck him into Riley's apartment.

But this time those words didn't mean anything to me, it didn't have the same affect on me.

"Dave understand this. I love you no matter how fucked up you are and no matter how much you've hurt me. But I promise you I love myself and this baby a lot more." I said pulling away.

"Here." Dave said retrieving a black duffel bag from sincere.

"What's this?" I asked opening it up.

"Look Dave I appreciate the gesture but honestly the last thing I need is your blood money

"Look Dave I appreciate the gesture but honestly the last thing I need is your blood money." I said pushing the black bag back to him.

"That's not blood money, I signed to a new record label Lo. That money is for you and the baby I'm good here ma I got enough money to feed ten families. Just make sure that him or her go to college and you use your half to build an empire ." He said. "I love you more than life itself Lo and I love you too little one." He said kissing my stomach and then coming up to kiss me.

I stood in the middle of the parking lot and watched Dave disappear into an all black truck and drive off.

Soft sobs left my mouth as I thought about how much I still loved Dave.