Part eight.

Stretching out my arms and sitting on the side of the bed. I admired the sounds of the cold rain hitting the window, I looked over and noticed Dave was still fast asleep, he's usually up before me.

The soft snores coming from him made me slightly chuckle to myself.

I got up and began my morning hygiene routine.

Finally done, I picked out a nice comfortable outfit that was rain friendly.

Yawns from Dave mouth emerged from across the room, he sat up and immediately checked his phone

"That isn't healthy you know." I said sliding on a pair of clean socks.

"You know it's straight to business as soon as I wake up." He said clicking on his phone.

I rolled my eyes in a innocent way and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us.

Dave's favorite an omelette, homestyle potatoes and fresh fruit along with orange juice.

I could hear shower water running indicating Dave was now performing his morning hygiene.

Just as he was finishing up I had began to make our plates.

Grabbing our food, I made my way back to my room and served him his food.

"Damn... I could get used to this." He said digging in immediately.

"Don't." I informed him.

I was just showing good hospitality, one thing I don't do is give men wife privileges without a marriage license.

I sat down and ate while I replied to a few text messages.

My phone buzzed indicating I had an incoming FaceTime call from Jeremy.

"I need your opinion on something

"I need your opinion on something." Jeremy said showing me two pairs of shoes.

"Ooooh those are cute wear those!" I said in excitement.

"Are you coming to Brianna's birthday dinner?" Jeremy asked.

I nodded my head yes because I was still eating.