Anthony and Adam walked into a small store, and saw some bags of chips and boxes of cereal. Anthony started to throw the chips in his bag, while Adam started to walk around. Adam walked out of Anthony’s view, and Anthony heard him gasp. “Adam” he said, looking in the direction he lost saw him. “Adam” Anthony said again, more urgently, his voice very croaky. Anthony walked to the isle Adam was, and looked saddened.

             Adam was staring at two walkers underneath a large food stand, one being a woman with short brown hair, the other a child with brown hair. Adam’s lip trembled, as tears formed in his eyes. “I’ll do it” Anthony said. Adam looked at him, and said quietly “Thank you” before walking off.

            Anthony crouched next to the two walkers, before drawing his knife and stabbing the woman walker in the head. He then looked at the child, and saw that it resembled Sam. He sighed, before he sent the knife through the walker’s eye.

               Hannah and Gwen walked down a barren road, and spotted many houses. “This one looks okay” Gwen said, as they saw a large blue house. They walked forward, and Hannah opened the door. She banged the butt o her sword on the wall to see I any walkers would come. One came out of nowhere, and Hannah stepped forward and cut its head off.

                No other walkers came, so Gwen said “This seems like a good place to spend the night.” Hannah sighed and said “We can’t just stay here and live like animals. We have to have a destination.” “Well, tell me when you find one” said Gwen. “Because I’d love to go somewhere to stay.” She turned and walked out the door, leaving Hannah alone in the house, frustration going through her.”

                Adam sat, cross legged with his face in his hands, in the middle of the road, as Anthony walked out of the store with a bag filled with food. Adam looked up at him, with a red face, and said “Thank you.” Anthony nodded, as he spotted Gwen approaching, with Hannah lagging behind.

                 “Did you find a place?” Anthony asked, as the two came over. “Yeah” said Gwen. “We checked it for walkers. There was only one.” “Good” Anthony said, when he suddenly felt a pain right above his hip. He gasped in pain, as Gwen ran forward. “Are you okay?” she asked, as Hannah ran too. “I think so” Anthony said, as he sat down. “It’s the wound” said Hannah. “It has to be acting up again.” “We need to get you some medicine.” “You will” said Anthony, as Gwen and Hannah helped him up. “Adam” Gwen said. “Grab my gun and watch for walkers.” Adam took Gwen’s gun out of her holster, as the four walked off down the road.

                   Gwen and Hannah lied Anthony on the couch, saying “There you go.” They rested a pillow behind his head, as Adam asked “Is he gonna be okay?” Gwen lifted his shirt up, as she and Hannah looked at the wound, and saw the bloody bandage and veins popping out. “It’s infected” said Hannah. “We have to find the right medications, and fast.” “Did you guys see a pharmacy around here?” Gwen asked. “No” said Adam. “But, we didn’t go very far, so there has to be something around here.” “Okay” said Hannah, as Anthony looked up at her. “Hurry please” his croaky voice said. “Pain sucks.” “We’ll get you the meds” Gwen said, kissing Anthony. “Adam, you watch him” said Hannah. “Come on Gwen.” Gwen and Hannah ran out of the door, as Adam sat down, and the two stayed quiet.