Did I hit him that hard? Well he deserved it, no one can treat me rudely especially touch me, pervert. I glared at him.

"Masters, good morning." Tania and Lucas bowed their heads and I did the same before walking towards Lucas's side to give the monsters their way.

Please leave already.

"Tania, we're going out later, see me in the garden after an hour." Monster Zoddy smiled at Tania and she nodded.

I know I heard right when Tania said that Master Zoddy dates different girls a week but how come they are still on? It's been nine days already since they started, he should be done with her right? Or Zoddy's calendar is different and it has ten days a week?

Oh shit, I'm thinking like Lucas does!

"Yes master." Tania answered. The white guy smirked.

"I'll be waiting." He walked past Tania and stopped in front of Lucas. Lucas stiffened when the monster lifted his chin. "Hi fag." I gasped when he punched Lucas in the stomach that made him kneel down on the floor clenching in pain. "Wow I just patted you, you're so weak." He stepped on Lucas' head and that sent me to the edge.

"Will you just leave Master?" I glared at Zoddy when he shifted his grey eyes at me before looking at Daniel.

"He told me what to do again, what am I gonna do?" Zoddy pouted at him and Daniel pouted back.

"I'll avenge you my little bitch." The annoying blonde told him before smirking at me. "How can you be so mean, Harris?" He asked, smirking. "Zoddy's just playing with a fag trash, there's nothing wrong with it, right?" I bit my lower lip as he raised a brow.

How dare he?

"Lucas is not a trash-"

"It's alright." Lucas cuts me off that made my eyes widened. "It's alright Harris." I can't see his face because the fucking white guy's foot is still on his head. "Please forgive him, he's still not used with his surroundings yet."

"Okay, then I'll help you get used to it." Zoddy smirked as he stepped at him harder that made Lucas hit his head on the floor.

"You-"

"Please stop it." Tania cut me off as she bowed her head. The white guy raised a brow before sighing.

"This is getting boring, let's go now." He said finally walking away, Daniel shrugged as he followed.

While Liam, he stared at me like this is the first time we met. I looked away first and he followed the other two.

It's better not to mess up with him.

"That hurts. You should have done it earlier!" Lucas tried to stand up but stumbled afterwards. That's why Tania and I helped him.

"Well, I didn't know he would listen idiot, be thankful he has a taste."

I sighed at them before staring at Liam's back.

Why would he even think about making me his bitch? I can't be the bottom. He should know that I'll be on top even if he's an Alpha.

"Why? Don't you have a taste? Does your tongue have a problem?" I chuckled at Lucas.

"When are you gonna grow up?"

"Am I not tall enough?" Tania frowned and started talking to me.

"Hey Har-har, you alright?" I looked at Tania before nodding.

"I'm fine, I should be going now." I smiled before looking at Lucas. "Are you alright? Should we see Carter to look at you?" He shook his head.

"I'm fine, I'm used to it anyways. I'm hungry, let's eat." He looked at Tania and she nodded.