66

Once she was calmer and had a fresh look of makeup on her face we got her some food and dropped her off at home.

Anna didn't wait to run to her room as Spencer and Averleigh looked at me and Riley.

"Her date broke up with her." Riley explained casually.

"She's fine she just needs some time." I added to calm them.

"Thanks, I'll take care of her." Averleigh looked questioningly between us.

"What?" Riley asked looking at his mom.

"What do you mean?" She acted coy As Spencer was looking at her too.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Riley asked again.

I shot her a look that told her what she wanted to know and thankfully she got the message.

"I was just curious how you both are? Tomorrow's the last day right?"

"Yep and then he's onto bigger and brighter things!" I tried to be supportive.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as if he knew how hard it was for me to be positive when it ultimately meant we would be separated. I squeezed it back and gave him a smile.

"Well, we have something to do, we just wanted to make sure Anna got back safe. I'll come over tomorrow to say bye before I leave." He said before pulling me out of the house and to the car.

I climbed into his truck and looked at him quizzically.

"Riley?" I grinned.

"Britt?" He smiled back before laughing. "Look I want to spend the evening with you and then all morning and then I want you to go out while I pack."

The smile dropped from my face "what?"

"I don't want you to have to watch me pack my things. This is already going to be hard enough on both of us. I just want to love you almost night and not over complicate it."

"Okay." I said.

"Hey." He smiled. "This is better for you too, you don't need to watch me pack my stuff. Brett said that Ava is home this weekend now she's all settled in her apartment, maybe you can see her since she gets in tomorrow."

"Okay." I sighed, it wasn't that I didn't want to see Ava, I did. It's more that I still needed to talk to him about the pregnancy and this limited the time I had to do it.

I decided to drop the issue because I knew in a way that he was right. Watching him pack up his things would be too much for me to handle, especially with the influx of hormones in my body.

He pulled my hand up to his lips and placed a sweet kiss on my knuckles. "I love you." I smiled back at him as we pulled into the driveway.

He cut the truck off and quickly ran around to my door before opening it and cupping my face in his hands. "I love you more."

He picked me up out of the truck and carried me bridal style into the house. I assumed he would put me down, but instead he made a beeline for the stairs.

I nestled my face into his neck already knowing where we were heading, and began kissing and trailing the skin with my tongue.

His breathing had picked up and I didn't know if it was from my mouth or the stairs until he let out a husky groan. Yep definitely my tongue.

As soon as he had me in the bedroom he stripped me down and then himself, his hands roaming everywhere they could possibly touch on my body.

I was on fire, my body heated with every touch and tongue swipe of his on mine. He didn't break the kiss once, not as he removed each of our underwear, not when he twisted the bud of my nipple in his fingers, not when he pushed inside of me.