61

Wild, feral, impulsive, all words that would accurately describe how insanely hot the next thirty minutes of my life were about to get.

He didn't hesitate to quickly carry me up the stairs to our room and deposit me on the bed. One look in those eyes and it was easy to see that we were both aching for the other with no chance of either of us backing down. The challenge of my words clearly igniting a raging fire within him.

In slow torturing fashion he peeled his clothes off until he was in his boxers and then began the process of removing mine. Each time he removed something he would kiss a different part of my body.

When I was finally in nothing but my underwear he kicked back on his knees and looked down at me, his gaze hungry, wild.

My body was tingling all over watching him as he started kissing my calf up to the inside of my thigh. My hips moved on their own, a burning need between my legs begging for release.

"Patience." He uttered as he continued to kiss up my stomach, to the spot between my breasts and up my neck to my mouth.

My breath hitched as his tongue glided with mine as he moved his hands down to remove my underwear.

I shivered when his fingers found that sensitive bundle of nerves between my legs. I couldn't even hold in the moan that vibrated against his lips.

I reached my hands down to grab his boxers when he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"Riley please." I begged as he continued to hold my wrists and kiss me until I was dizzy.

He managed to free one of his hands while still holding my arms above my head as his free hand moved back in-between my legs. The pressure was too much as I let out a whimper and released all over his hand.

He continued to kiss me, moving his hand up to reach behind my back and unclasp my bra. He let go of my hands momentarily to remove the fabric completely before lifting them back into position.

I felt stretched out and yet more aroused this way. My mind was turning to liquid, the only main focus was feeling every single stroke of his tongue, every touch of his fingers, feeling him.

His mouth moved across my jaw to my neck when I finally felt him push into me. I let out a groan of relief as he filled me until there was no space between our bodies.

His grazed my lips with his again and began to move slow and deep as his hips rolled into mine over and over.

I don't know why this time felt different, better, or why I had never felt so turned on before. I couldn't get enough of feeling his body, of the sensation of him hitting that deep spot that only he had ever felt.

"I love you Britt."  He breathed as his pace quickened.

I could feel the tightening in between my legs building higher and higher as he released my hands and I clutched the hair on the back of his head.

I felt the wave of euphoria as I reached my peak, clenching around him. My thighs shook as I let out a small scream.

Riley followed soon after, groaning in ecstasy before collapsing on top of me. He kissed the tip of my nose before rolling beside me and pulling me in his arms, both of us completely sated.

" I love you," I said before lowering my voice to barely a whisper "please don't forget me."

He didn't say anything, didn't react. Just kissed my forehead and held me close. We stayed like that for a while as he traced his fingertips up and down my arm.