30

As I moved to the table I leaned up to give Riley a peck before he pulled out my chair and helped me sit.

"This is perfect, Riles."

"I can't take all the credit, Dad may have paid extra for the owner to stock the place with food."

"You ever notice how our families seem more excited for us than anyone else?"

"Hmm?"

"I just.. I just mean that most parents wouldn't let their high school kids go away for a whole weekend, but it's almost as if our parents were excited for us to go alone. I mean your dad paid for the trip.. actually the only person that was even remotely concerned was my mom and that's only because she doesn't want me to end up like her." I sighed.

He reached over the table and took my hands in his, watching me intently.

"Britt, I think our families are just happy for us. If anyone knows what a happy relationship looks like it's our parents." He ran his thumbs over my knuckles. "I know that we don't know what the future is going to bring either of us, but you make me happy Britt. You are my happiness."

I smiled up at him and said "I love you." Before dropping his hands and tucking into my food.

Riley had made grilled pork chops with sautéed potatoes and asparagus and it was delicious. The flavors blended nicely on my tongue and I closed my eyes in satisfaction.

We ate in a comfortable silence, smiling and making flirty eye contact across the table. When we were done eating, Riley took me to the corner of the porch where he pulled me close and proceeded to pull out his phone.

He took a few pictures of us under the twinkling lights and candle glow and slipped his phone back in his pocket.

"What do you say we finish tonight in the hot tub under the stars?" He asked as his hands traced the lower part of my stomach.

I nodded and quickly went to change into my bathing suit. I chose the sexier or the bikinis I had brought.

It was red with a push up style top and small bottoms that highlighted what little assets I had and made my boobs look more than their 32c cup.

I left my hair down and padded up to the porch where Riley was waiting in the hot tub. I took a step closer as his eyes widened as they raked over my body. He smiled as I continued to walk towards him.

I climbed up and sat on the side, sinking my feet into the hot water as steam rose all around us. I could feel the heat and it wasn't just from the temperature of the water.

His gaze was an inferno, blazing over every inch of my skin as he took my hands and pulled me into the hot tub, submerging my body in the water.

He put his arm around me as I sat beside him, leaning my head back on the side of the hot tub closing my eyes.

"I wish we could stay here forever." I sighed.
"Me too!" He replied moving his free hand to cup my cheek and turn my face to his.

Our faces were a breath apart as his eyes mirrored his words "I love you" before our lips connected with ferocity and passion.

I moved my body and turned around until I was straddling over his lap in the water. One hand moved to my waist, pulling our bodies closer together until all I could think about, all I could feel was heat and him.

I could feel his body reacting to me as our mouths continued to slide and massage each other. I moaned when I moved my hips against him, pleasantly surprised by the new and exited feeling that encompassed my body.

Riley's hands moved to my thighs and he promptly picked me up lifting us both out of the water.

The cold air hit my body and I instinctively held tighter to Riley brushing my chest against his. He carried me into the kitchen to get us out of the cold air and pulled his lips away from mine.

"Britt." His voice rasped as he tried to catch his breath.
"I want you Riles!" I said pulling his face back to mine.

He carried me to the bedroom, our lips locked and my legs firmly wrapped around his waist, holding my most intimate area to his.

When we reached the bedroom I boldly decided to remove my bathing suit top, letting it fall to the floor. Riley's mouth moved from mine across my jaw to my neck.

My body was hot, tingling all over as he sucked and licked the flesh on my neck. I moaned through closed lips as I tilted my head back to give him more access.

He shimmied off his wet trunks before untying my bottoms and laying me down on the bed straddling me.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he looked at me with concern.

I knew this was a huge step for us. Here we were alone, naked, and about to commit an important first experience to each other.

All the doubt I had carried over the summer about whether or not I was truly ready for this had seemed to disappear. I knew I should be a little apprehensive, but as his eyes held mine silently waiting for a response, all I felt was love and happiness.

I wanted him. I wanted to give him this part of me, to share another first with him. I wanted to look back in the future and cherish the love that we share, but above all I wanted to love him in the way that he truly deserved, without limits.

I assumed that the whole experience of being naked and alone with him for the first time would be scary, but I wasn't afraid anymore.

I felt like all the pieces of a puzzle were finally coming together, completing a perfect picture in my head. I had promised myself after the whole ordeal at the mall that I wouldn't live my life with any regrets and I was going to stick to it.

These thoughts were racing in my head in what felt like forever but was actually only a few seconds as I thought about all of the ways Riley has been by my side since that first day at the park.

He was my protector that day but he is so much more than that now. He's my best friend, the first person I want to see in the morning and the last voice I want to hear at night. He supports me, tells me when I'm wrong but always defends me. My shoulder to cry on, my hand to hold, the only person that I would never want to lose.

I suddenly remembered the ring on my finger, his promise of a future forever. A future where we would wake up together and go to bed together and take on the world each day knowing that we had each other to lean on.

I needed that future, I needed him. No one else I had ever met would ever compare to him, to the way he loves me so selflessly, never asking for anything in return except my happiness.

I couldn't find the words to respond, my mind overwhelmed with all the feelings of safety and love that Riley always gave me. I brushed my fingers across his hairline as he continued to wait and cupped the back of his neck. Then I gave him my answer.

I nodded.