The restaurant was stunning, modern on the inside, while the white stone and vines on the outside still gave it that island feel.

I followed everyone upstairs to the large table on the balcony where the guys were waiting.

"Where's Riley?" I asked noticing that he wasn't there.
"Riley's not eating with us." Levi said nonchalantly.
"Why is he sick?" I asked slightly worried that he may have gotten overheated like I did.
"No, Levi stop teasing your sister, he's fine sweetie, he's waiting by the beach for you." Dad smiled.
"Oh." I said "I guess I'll see you guys after dinner?"

I walked back downstairs to the rear of the restaurant and out of the glass doors that led to a brick stairwell down to the beach where a few tables sat with white cloths draped over them.

I stood at the top of the stairs for a second, just taking him in as he stood at the bottom facing the ocean in a suit. It's hotter than the Sahara desert and he's in a suit, my gorgeous boyfriend.

As if he felt me staring he turned to look at me, his eyes widening as he drank me in. I walked down the stairs slowly so I didn't fall, even through I just wanted to leap right into his arms.

When I got closer to the bottom of the stairs he reached out and took my hand, helping me down the remaining few.

"Britt you look stunning." He smiled kissing me softly.
"Well you look more handsome than usual, especially in that suit!" I smiled as he pulled away and walked us to our table on the beach.

The whole set up was kind of impressive. I could see our parents table from where we sat, but I ignored that small fact, focusing solely on Riley and the way his eyes lit up under the fairy lights draped overhead.

I could hear the waves lapping on the shore as the waiter brought us some cokes with umbrellas in them, taking our food order before walking back inside.

"So how was shopping?" He asked.
"Well I got this dress, but that was it, you know how our mothers are with shopping." I said taking a sip of my drink. "How was fishing?".

"Fishing was fun, I missed you, but it was nice to spend some time with the guys." He smiled.

"Did you catch anything?"
"I didn't, but your dad and Luke caught some fish, Levi even caught a shark but we had to let it go." He explained, before explaining every detail of the trip.

The waiter returned with our food soon after as we both ate in a comfortable silence. While the food was delicious I couldn't help but wonder why we were eating down here, not that I minded, it was just a curiosity that I couldn't seem to make sense of.

When we were done he took my hand and led me to the the stairs to meet back up with our families. I had gotten about two steps up when he stopped behind me, looking as if he were tying his shoe.

"What are you ..." I began turning around to see him on one knee with a little red box in his hands.

"It's not what you think, so let me finish." He said seeing the apprehension on my face.

I nodded as he opened the box, revealing a blue sapphire surrounded by silver stones and took my hand in his.

"First I hope you don't look that terrified when I do propose because that would really suck!" He teased me as I chuckled. "Britt, I know we are way too young to even think about marriage, but I also know that one day I hope that we can get to that point. I love you so much, you're the first person I want to see when I wake up, and the last person I want to talk to before I go to bed. So while I'm not asking you to marry me right now, I am making you a promise."