Illusions and Teenage Dreams

Start from the beginning

"Let's get you a lesson in whispering"

I heard the buzzer. Everyone began to wander around. I climbed up into the railing. I'll just let them kill themselves

"Daddy" I hear. Of course "I shoot him now?"

I spot Zayn and Jabir turning the corner. I continuously shoot Zayn with the paint until he dies. The point of the game was to shoot someone and if they're marked they're out right?

I left Jabir. I'll get him later

"Heaven"

"Wasn't me" I say "it was someone else"

"I knew you were up there"

"Aww" I say realizing he just played me

"Can I come with you?" He asks

"I guess"

"Wait" he says "where's J?"

"Mummy"
Those morons

"Help me down Zen" I say. He rolls his eyes but complies...rhymes "mummy's coming"

I follow his cries

"Hello" the taller lad says

"You wanna let go of my son?"

"You don't scare us" the shorter one says. You know what? I'll just name them Hunter and James. The shorter one will be Hunter and the tall one will be James

"Listen Hunter" I say "you obviously haven't heard what I do to people like you"

"Ground us?" James teases

"No James" I say pointing the paint gun at him "kick their asses"

"You wish grand mum" Hunter says

"I'll say it once again" I start "get your dickish hands off my son"

"Mummy"

"Yes I am aware I'm your mum now shush shush while mummy gives them some pow pows"

"You're a girl" James says "you couldn't beat us"

"See the last person to say that to me ended up asking me out a week later"

"You'll get the kid after"

"I don't know if you think this is some kind of grand theft auto game but I can have you arrested for harassment and kidnapping"

"No way" Hunter said

"I've got this" I heard "see I know a lot of people. I'm pretty tight with the bobbies, I could make sure you never see daylight again"

"Zayn" I say "can I kill them?" 

"No" he says taking Jabir from them "let's go"

"But they took him"

"Sometimes you have to be the bigger person and not sink to their level of immaturity" he says "its apart of growing up"

He and Jabir stroll off

"Well I'm not the bigger person, mature, nor grown up so..." I say shooting both of them "when your mums ask who shot you, tell them it was the single teenage mum, or better yet tell it was Heaven giving you guys a taste of your own medicine"

"Why would God want you to throw paint at us?"
The stupidity is something I can't deal with