𝟧 | 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺

Start from the beginning

He set the fire alarm off.

All Beomgyu felt was malicious glee as he heard students come rushing out of their classrooms panicking, screaming, and pushing each other as they got sprayed by the sprinklers.

It felt nice to cause chaos once again.

Beomgyu ran out of sight when he saw one of his teachers yelling at them to calm down- now was not the time to get caught.

"You set it off, didn't you?" Taehyun whispered behind Beomgyu who almost received a heart attack.

"What the hell is with you and appearing out of nowhere? And n-no, I didn't set t-the fire alarm off!" Beomgyu stuttered nervously.

Taehyun smirked. "You're a very bad liar, Beomgyu."

All of a sudden, Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's hands and ran under the sprinklers.

Honestly it looked like a scene from a romance movie where two lovers would run under the rain, but instead of rain it's sprinklers and there's panicking students all around them.

"H-hey! Where are you taking me? Taehyun!" Beomgyu yelled.

Going against the crowd, Taehyun dragged Beomgyu into an empty classroom and locked the door behind them.

"Back to doing pranks, I see. Not gonna lie, this prank you did right now isn't one of your best," Taehyun said, drying his hair in front of an electric fan.

"...when did you start becoming talkative?" Beomgyu asked in wonder.

"Here," Taehyun tossed a random student's jacket he found lying around at Beomgyu.

"You must be cold, wear that for now." Taehyun muttered as Beomgyu frowned.

"You didn't answer my question," he complained.

"Well do you expect me to be in a bad mood all the time? Am I not allowed to be in the mood?"

"I don't mean it that way, it's just... I'm not used to see you acting like this. And you hate it when I pull pranks, don't you? How are you still not whooping my ass right now?"

"Oh, you want me to? I can if you wa-"

"-no, no, no, please don't. I'm just saying, you changed." Beomgyu sighed.

"Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by more people this time. You know, more victims." Taehyun smirked. Beomgyu smirked too.

"Yeah. More victims."

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard an agressive knock on the door.

"Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, we know both of you are in there!"

Beomgyu and Taehyun shot each other panicked glances and immediately tried to find escape routes.

"Window!" Beomgyu whisper-shouted.

The aggressive knocking on the door continued, and it just made them panic even more.

"We're literally on the fourth floor!" Taehyun replied, looking pissed.

"There's no other way of escape, we have to use the window!"

"And die? Well honestly I'd be okay with that and-" Taehyun mumbled when he stopped midway as he saw Beomgyu suddenly jump out of the window.

"That idiot," Taehyun hissed. Reluctantly, he closed his eyes tightly and jumped.

He was waiting for the pain he would feel when he hits the ground only to find himself in Beomgyu's arms.

"How the hell did you catch me?" Taehyun whispered. The two of them stared at each other for a few seconds until Taehyun immediately let himself free of Beomgyu's grasp.

Talk about romance movies.

"And how did your head not splatter like a watermelon, you idiot?" Taehyun asked.

"I climbed down the windows while you literally jumped, I think you're the idiot here." Beomgyu laughed.

"Time to go home, I guess." He sighed.

"But it's just lunch time-"

"You're literally out here caring about lunch when they're looking for us?"

"We're probably dead when Yeonjun and Soobin arrives at home, though."

"But it was fun, wasn't it?" Beomgyu grinned.

Taehyun watched the blue sky above them, and found a cloud that was shaped like a squirrel.

"Yeah, it was." Taehyun smiled gently.

The two of them still weren't able to go home since they were caught by the janitor at the garden so here they were, sitting inside the principal's office.

"Beomgyu. You don't cooperate in class, you're rebellious, and now you set off a fire alarm? Is there any reason you're doing this?" The principal asked, highly annoyed.

"Just for fun," Beomgyu shrugged.

"Just for fun? And you, Taehyun. I didn't think you were the kind of student who would participate in acts like these! This is the first time you've done something like this. I'm very disappointed in you."

First time? Beomgyu frowned, until he remembered that Yeonjun probably wiped the principal's memories about Taehyun's bleach incident.

"You were a great student, you had very satisfacfory grades, and I respected you for that. But you just lost my respect." The principal sighed.

"B-but he didn't do anything! I set the fire alarm off, it's not like he helped me plan it!" Beomgyu yelled.

"You're a bad influence on Taehyun, Beomgyu." The principal said firmly as Beomgyu scoffed.

"From now on, I want the two of you to stay away from each other, and whenever the two of you are seen together you will get demerit points. Understand?"

Beomgyu and Taehyun glanced at each other worriedly.

But the truth was, they were laughing on the inside.

How stupid could their principal be?

"Yes sir, we understand." Taehyun and Beomgyu said sadly.