CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU

Start from the beginning

And it happened. Best birthday fuck, so far.

I prepared myself while she went downstairs.
And there they are, waiting for me to greet one by one. I am so blessed with Lisa's family. I couldn't ask for more!

I'm at the hospital and she keeps messaging me being too sweet and sexy so I'll say yes to her invitation.

L: Please? After your shift at the hospital, will you come to The National Museum? The exhibit is taking place this afternoon. But we're already here to check the corners. Please, babe?

Oh shit! This is it! Finally, Lisa accepted the exhibition! Her art will be posted together with other professionals and artists.
God. I remember that one time when she was courting me and I ditched her exhibit.

From now on, I won't miss every page of your life, Lisa!

J: Of course! What time exactly? Gosh! I am so excited, babe!

L: 5pm. I'm picking you up.

J: God! Don't tell me you drove yourself going to the museum again! You are really hard-headed, Lisa!

L: Don't get mad, babe. Just come. Then have dinner with me tonight and let's celebrate your birthday.

J: Ugh. Okay. I'll just take a cab later. I love you. Please please please take care! Let me know if you feel any pain in your body.

L: Yes. I will. Don't worry please. I love you, Doc. See you!

I finished all my work at the hospital, all the meetings and consultations. Dr. Yoo has been training me to be the Director for months now and I can say that I am mastering it. But I am happier accommodating my patients.

I took a bath from my office before I went out and change to a simple above the knee tan dress and just let my hair flow.

I took a cab and I arrived at the museum and it's jam-packed with people. Then from afar, I saw Lisa in her khaki suit with white inner shirt looking so hot but she's talking to a familiar figure and whispering something to her.

Nancy.

Why that too close again?

Then there's this Latina woman who has a beautiful butt. Lisa's weakness. She kissed Lisa on the cheek and they are conversing well.
Then I saw her being grabbed by her fellow artist and businessmen and maybe they talked about her art.

That's my cue to check out her works.

I stepped at her corner and it's a unique one where lights are turned off and all her paintings are becoming translucent. Then the lights will suddenly turn on and you'll see just white paint in a canvass.
Lisa has seven frames of canvass and yes, each of her art here right now is me with a touch of abstract soul. I identified because these seven frames are like puzzle of my body parts and my face.

I am amazed. I am speechless.

I couldn't move.
The light went off again and the glowing paint shows my sexiness in frames.