CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK

JENNIE

I just came home from the hospital. Just took a five minute rest and called Lisa on FaceTime.
She immediately answered my call.

My heart pounds so fast looking at her in a black loose tank and just her gray booty shorts.

L: I miss you!

She did the intro with a kiss. How sweet. How your smile makes my knees weak, Lisa.

J: Lisa, I miss you more! What are you doing?

I asked while leaning my back on the sofa.
I was surprised when she move her phone a bit far.
Lisa is doing her art again!

L: Here. Painting and sculpting. In a while, I'll do pottery for Mom's plants. You know. She's a bit busy now with her new hobby.

J: Wow! I am so happy to see you back on grind, love! Oh, yes. Mom called me yesterday and she sent me photos of those plants she ordered.

L: She said she's giving those to you when you get back here. How's your day, love? Too many patients?

J: Really? Mom really loves me!
Here, too tired. Yes, patients are coming in and out.

L: She does! She always asks me how you are doing and not contented with my answer. So, yeah, she'd rather call you. Baby, you need to rest.

J: I know! I miss your parents already. I'm okay, baby. I am missing you so bad right now! If only I can— I can be wrapped with those sexy arms of yours. Ugh!
How I wish I can squeeze that booty.

L: Hmmm. I miss how you squeeze my butt when you're reaching your or—.

J: Lis, few more months to go. Let's make this right, okay? I really want to be with you!

L: Of course! By the time I am having an exhibit, you're here. Hopefully, you'll come and see.

J: Of course. Oh my god! Finally, you accepted the exhibit invitation. I will never miss every chapter of your life the moment I step in Korea.

L: Yeah. It's been a while. I miss you, Jennie. I really hope time will move fast so I can be with you everyday.
By the way, the Hyeri and Jackson case is becoming too hard lately. I smell something fishy with the judge.

J: Why? I hope it's not stressing you out, love. Hmmm?

L: He keeps extending the hearings. He's always not available. I got a tip that he's in line with the Wang family. Suspicious.

J: But how do you see the progress of the case?

L: I will win this case. Hyeri can't just lose here. You know that it caused her too much pain. She can't even live a normal life.

J: I believe in you and I know you will win it. Take a deep breath, okay? I am just here if you need me.
By the way, I have seen this online article on Facebook with a title "The Hottest Lawyer You'll Ever Meet in Court". Guess what? You're on the list, Manoban! Hahaha

Lisa looks so curious right now. She is shaking her head because I kept teasing her.

L: Is there such thing or an article about that? Weird.

J: God. Of course, love! You know sometimes you also have to try social media.

L: No. No. Not really my thing, babe. And I always see Jisoo scrolling on Facebook and what's the other one? Instagram? She flirts with girls. So, I am just staying away from temptation.