HI, GOODBYE!

LISA

Courting Jennie Kim?
It's so damn hard, man! 
I am not the only one courting her for a year now.

Sometimes, I don't know if I still have to push it through or not anymore.
Because winning Jennie Kim means you have to wait for your turn to have a date with her.
But if there's someone who is now going first on the way to the finish line, it's Kai.

There were so many times that Jennie missed our dates because she was having fun with him and forgot that it's our schedule to watch a movie or have lunch or dinner together.
She already ditched me thrice.
But whenever I get the chance to be with her, I make sure she goes home safely before her curfew.
I ensure to make her happy in my own simple ways. I always think of her safety. I help her out with everything she needs and try my best to make her feel that I love her.
I am in love with her smile, with the way she brushes her hair and bites her lip. Even the way she talks or laughs is so damn soothing in my ears. The way she treats people makes my heart beat so fast as she is so kind and light.
But again, I— I am just Lisa.

And here, this is the eleventh time, I guess.
I have been waiting for her for three hours here at Gangnam Museum where I am showcasing my artworks for an exhibit for the first time.
She promised to be here. But as I have said, it's been three fucking hours and she's not yet showing up.

I sent her a message.

L: Hi, Jen. Are you still coming? The museum is going to close in thirty minutes. I guess you better not come here anymore since it looks like it's going to rain. Better be safe. Take care!

"I told you to stop. But you are really hard-headed. She already warned you from the start."
Jisoo scolded me but she made sure Rosé won't hear it.

"Man, just date Nancy. It's too obvious she's so willing to open her legs for you anytime of the day."
Bam is too much!

"Shut up. That's not what I want from Jennie. I am falling in love with her already. I am afraid."
I admitted.

"Jesus! This is hard, Lis. I am the one who feel sad for you. Jennie's not giving you the time she always promises. She's always with him."
Jisoo is right. Fuck.

"Hey! Are you okay, Lisa?"
Rosé noticed my face and she asked.

"Yeah! Of course. Let's go home."
I said as we were already told by the museum caretaker that they are closing.

I arrived home sad and weak, too weak to move so I just decided to lie down on bed and close my eyes. I processed everything and I should decide now if I'll stop or not. Because if we talk about the chance I have with Jennie, it's not even going to reach ten over a hundred.

"Stop. You are not the one for her. You have no chance. Look at you. You would not even fit with her level. Stop, Lisa. She is obviously happy with Kai. "
I told myself and I am already becoming hopeless.

There were so many dates she did forget. I always had to tell her and she would always admit to miss it.

Am I too gullible to believe that this will work?
Am I too selfish to make myself believe that we're going to be a couple?

My phone beeped and it's her.

J: Lisa! Oh, my god! I am so sorry. I forgot again! I am really really sorry. Can we have lunch tomorrow together?

My heart crushes as I am reading her message.
She again forgot.
Because I am not important.
I just laughed at myself for having high hopes that someday, she will get to notice me.