BODY SCULPTURE

LISA

It's the same day as usual, nothing new. Study. Meet friends. Study again. Take my exams and make sure I get a high score.
But you know what's unique about the day?
It's when I get to see Jennie Kim from afar.

She is walking towards the hallway and carrying a huge plastic bag all by herself.
I ran towards her without being to obvious.

"Hey! Let me help you with that."
I said but I couldn't look directly in her eyes. I'm shaking. Nervous. Shy.

"Hello, Lis! Don't you have class? I can do it. Don't mind me."
She said and smiled.

"Just finished my first subject."
I said and I still took the plastic bag with some medical equipment inside.

"God. That's heavy, Lis. You don't have to. I have been calling my classmates but no one's answering to help me."
She said and I just smiled at her.

We walked towards Biology building and not talking at all. But I take glances of her from time to time and it really makes me smile seeing her beautiful face.
Fuck.
She noticed.

"Yes?"
She asked.
I just shook my head.

There are some Biology students too who keeps calling my name and ask for my number as we walk.
"God. It's Lisa. Are they dating?"
"Lis, can I have your number?"
"Damn. Is she aware how hot she is?"

I ignored them. Not really my thing to respond.
I actually feel so shy whenever I got praises from other people. I just don't believe them. Not true.

I heard Jennie chuckled.

"You have a lot of admirers here, huh? I even heard many times girls are talking about you wherever I pass by. No girlfriend?"
She said and asked. I just shook my head.
Hmmm. Rosé probably told her I'm into girls.

When we nearly reached the Bio building, we saw Kai approaching us with his keen look towards me.

"Let me."
He said and I gave it to him.

"Good morning, babe! You look so beautiful today."
He told Jennie and I just ignored how stupid looking he was.

"Hi, Kai!"
Jennie greeted him and looked at me.
I saw how happy she was when she had Kai in front of her.

"Oh. I'm going, Jen."
I said.

"Thank you so much, Lisa. See you around!"
She said and rubbed my arm.
God. I felt electrified.
I just nodded and left them.

Poor you, Lisa. Jennie is unreachable.
How unfortunate I am, yeah?
I can't have the girl I like.

Like?
Yes, you have realized.
Ok. I like her. Who will not like Jennie Kim?

I am still in my bed, just woke up. Still not getting up as I had a good sleep, it's Saturday and I'm really in the mood of sleeping for few more hours. It was so hot last night so I decided to sleep naked. I always do sleep without clothes on. I feel comfortable.

I was surprised when someone unlocked the door and Jennie came in.

"Wake up, Lis. Jennie is here an hour ago. We just didn't mind to disturb you. She ate her breakfast here. She is really beautiful and nice."
Mom said and left us.

I can't move. Jennie approached me and sat on my bed.

"Good morning, Lis! Wow! Your room is amazing! Your art is really mesmerizing."
She said while looking around.