S02 E07 - More Tour Planning

Start from the beginning

The 2 best friends gasped and looked at him in disbelief.

"You calling me fat?"

"Yeah, you calling my best friend fat?"

Deciding to save Sean, Bailey swept in and literally carried Isabella by the waist. She fixed Izzy's position and carried her bridal style as she walked the both of them to the corner of the studio.

"I'll carry you."

Isabella beamed up at the older girl and kissed her cheek before asking to be let down.

"Okay, so I run towards you and you lift me up."

Bailey nodded confidently and wiped the palm of her hands on her pants before bending down to get ready to lift Isabella up.

"1...2...3...Go."

Isabella ran towards her and Sean, Kaycee and Michelle watched as Bailey effortlessly lift her up and spin her around. The three of them clapped and Isabella and Bailey looked at them with a grin before taking a bow.

Another clapping came from behind Mitch making all of them turn, only to see Billie and Finneas, who seem to have just arrived, but saw the lift.

"Yow, that's was sick."

Michelle smiled and pulled them in a hug.

"Hey, you guys are early."

"Yeah, we had nothing better to do and rehearsals just finished so here we are."

"You ready?"

Isabella walked closer, pulling the singer and her brother into a hug before looking at them curiously.

"Where are you guys going?"

"To the garage to look at the possible buses and RVs that they have available."

Isabella nodded.

"Can you buy us some coffee please?"

Michelle nodded, not even asking their orders because she already know what they usually get, taking a mental note to not forget Kaycee's tea this time.

The three of them went to the other studio to inform her dancers to continue rehearsing before making their way to Mitch's Wrangler and driving to there they would be picking the bus.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Christen sat on the couch, having just finished another conference calls with a bunch of their sponsors for a new capsule that they were planning on bringing out. Her phone rang, receiving a facetime request from her wife making her grin.

"Hello my love."

She heard gagging beside her, giving her the impression that Billie was with them, making her giggle.

"Hey baby, you on your way to look at the buses?"

Mitch nodded, her eyes concentrating on the road but she would occassionally look down at her phone, which was propped up by a phone Holder.

"Yeah, just calling in to see how my girls were doing."

"We're doing great, just finished the call with the Obamas and I'm just looking after the girls play now."

She walked over to the twin's playpen, sitting down to show her wife the girls playing with the toy piano they got the last time Ashlyn and Ali were there. Michelle smiled at her youngest daughters.

"Start them off while they are young, I do love saying."

"Honestly, they could play better than me."