Charles Leclerc [N2]

Start from the beginning

He drops me on the mattress before bending over me and start kissing me. Humming I let my fingers wander in his dark hairs to pull him closer to my body. Charles tongue gently swipe over my lips and when I open them for him, he pushes it trough.

You can feel that we are both nervous about what we are going to do but I trust Charles and I know that I can stop whenever I want to. Charles begins to roll up my shirt before he takes it away from my body.

He pulls his shirt over his head as well before he connects our lips for another kiss. Almost a little impatient Charles hand opens the claps of my bra to free my upper body completely. His kisses wander now down my body gently licking and nibbling on the sensitive parts of my skin.

Charles grazes my pulse with his teeth before he sucks the thin skin into his mouth to create a mark. When he is satisfied with his work, he wanders lower to my collarbone pressing soft kisses onto my skin.

The whimper that leaves my mouth is almost inaudible, but I can feel how Charles lips curl up in a smile on my skin when he hears it. For a moment Charles concentrate his treatment on my breast.

He sucks my nipples into his mouth, let his tongue swirl around them and he caress the skin around it. My whimpering gets a bit louder, and I grow a bit of impatience because I want to feel him now.

I try to lift my hips a bit to create some friction between our bodies but Charles plant his hands on my hips to hold me firmly down on the mattress. When I am holding still again Charles continue his kisses down my body until he reaches the waistband of my pants.

Slowly he grabs the waistband and pulls the pants and my underway down my legs. He frees himself from his jogging pants before bending down again. His lips lay on my hipbone for a moment before wandering to my middle.

Charles kisses my pelvic bone one time before dipping his tongue between my folds. Licking trough, them and let his tongue bring me pleasure. I grab into his hair with one of my hands to guide him where I want him to be.

Luckily, Charles grants me my wish and flicks his tongue over my clit. I try to close my tights around his head, but Charles keeps them open and presses them into the mattress under us. He detaches one of his hands to let them wander between my tights.

Charles gently lubricates two of his fingers before pushing them in. He stretches me before padding a bit around to find my bundle of nerves inside of me. I lift my hips a bit to get closer to him and moan his name.

For a few more times Charles thrust his fingers inside me and licks over my clit to bring me finally over the edge to my orgasm. My legs tremble slightly but I feel fully relaxed when Charles kisses up my body before he presses a kiss to my lips.

"Can you turn around." He mumbles beside my ear before giving me some space to turn to my stomach.

Charles put a small pillow under my waist to lift my hips a bit and made it more comfortable for me. I can hear the clicking of the tube with the lube before Charles caress my backside with his fingers.

"You tell me when you want to stop." He mutters against my skin pressing some kisses on my shoulders. I hum softly as an answer before trying to relax under his touch.

When Charles fingers touch me from behind for the first time, I flinch a bit because of the cold feeling of the lube on his fingers.

"Just cold." I reassure him before he can detach his fingers again.

Softly Charles let his fingers circle over the muscle trying to get it relaxed for the following. When he is sure it is fully relaxed, he enters one of his fingers. It feels weird at first, but I get used to the feeling of his finger really quickly.

I wait for a few moments more before turning my head to Charles to look at him.

"You can ad another finger, I am ready." I mumble and can feel my cheeks turning red. Charles nods conformingly before adding a second finger.

At first it stretches unpleasantly but Charles turns and twist his fingers gently until it feels rather pleasantly. I push a bit back against his fingers trying to decide if I like this feeling or not. Charles scissored his fingers for some more time before pulling them out of my body. A little whimper leaves my lips because of the lost of his touch.

"Shh, I am adding the plug now." Charles says before pressing a soft kiss under my ear.

I can hear the clicking of the lube again before Charles ads some pressure with the plug at my behind. It took some time before he can push it fully in but when he does both our lips can't prevent us from moaning softly.

The stretch feels different from the one of his fingers but not bad at all. It makes me only longing for more pleasure. Charles sights behind me before letting his hands wander to my bottom cheeks to massage them gently.

"You look so hot with this little diamond." He mumbles before pressing several kisses on my back. His body touches mine and I can feel how hard he is in his boxershorts.

"I need you." I almost whimper making Charles gulp slightly.

"You want me to fuck you while the plug is inside you?" He asks surprised waiting patiently for an answer.

"Yes." I mumble pushing my back against his covered length what makes him groan lowly.

Charles mumbles an okay before I can hear him shuffling on the bed to get his last piece of clothing of. He puts his hands on my hips to lift them a bit more from the bed before stroking his length trough my folds.

When Charles pushes his erection trough my entrance a high-pitched whimper leaves my lips because of the feeling he gives me. Charles moans and seems to have troubles to hold himself back, but he waits a few moments before he let his hips roll for the first time against mine.

"God, you're even more tight than normally." He groans before thrusting again.

Because of the double stimulation I can feel every vein and ridge of Charles length inside me grazing over the best spots in my body. When Charles lifts his thump from my hips to ad some pressure on the top of the plug, I have to grab the duvet to not fall apart.

"Please." I whimper feeling overstimulated and just want to come to my desired high.

Charles seems to be close to his high to because he speeds up the movements of his hips slightly groaning from time to time but never to loud because he wants to hear the sounds that leave my lips.

When he presses his fingers slightly against my nub of nerve endings the orgasm washes over me, leaving me shivering under Charles body who comes to his high just after me.

While I am in a kind of delirium Charles pulls himself out and then remove the plug. Now feeling a bit empty I turn to my side facing Charles who looks at me with a bit of worry on his face.

"Doing okay?" He asks before caressing my cheek with his fingertips.

"Yes, just feeling really exhausted." I mumble and can see how a little grin spreads over his lips.

"You did amazing." He praises me before kissing my lips, getting up from the bed and to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed for some more time before standing up and walk with still a bit wobbly legs into the bathroom. Charles is cleaning the plug while I take a washcloth, wet it with some warm water before washing the mess of my tights.

"What do you think?" Charles asks holding the plug up.
"Use it more often or banned it into a drawer and never bring it back to the light?"

Chuckling I lean against his body.
"I think we can ad it from time to time." I mumble feeling how Charles presses a soft kiss onto my forehead.

"Let's nap for a bit." Charles says before picking me up and brings us both to the bedroom where we cuddle under the blanket for some time to rest.