普通の生活 ♡

Start from the beginning

junkyu raised an eyebrow. "and you think he'd listen to me. funny. when has jihoon-hyung ever listened to me?"

"oi, is he dating someone?"

junkyu looked at jeongwoo, confused. "da---"

"KIM JUNKYU AND PARK JEONGWOO OUT OF THE CLASS RIGHT NOW." said jihoon, who seemed exhausted from the both of them.
---------------------------------------------------------------

junkyu and jeongwoo stood outside the class.

"at least, he gave us an opportunity to talk." said junkyu. "anyways, what was this thing about jihoon dating someone?"

"shh" jeongwoo hushed him.

junkyu looked at him, confused. "what?"

"look there."

junkyu looked at the direction where jeongwoo was pointing. it was jisoo and one another guy.

he was wearing the school uniform, so he was clearly a student. but the thing was, he had never seen him before.

as the both of them passed junkyu and jeongwoo, junkyu's and the said boy's eyes met. just for a split second.

"dude, he's so handsome." said jeongwoo.

"he's a new student?"

"looks like. with looks like that, he's going to steal all the good-looking girls." said jeongwoo, who had a very pained a expression on his face.

"pft, did you see his face? i don't anyone would approach him if he keeps that glare on his face." said junkyu.

"so you're telling me a smile will win the ladies over?"

"hmm i guess."

jeongwoo looked at junkyu and gave him a smile.

junkyu burst out laughing. "i think i'm in love. such a pretty smile."

jeongwoo punched junkyu in the arm.

the classroom door opened and the both of them heard a sigh.

"what am i going to do with both of you?"
------------------------------------------------------------------

by the time it was lunch, the news of a new, hot, student had spread throughtout the school and chatter of that could be heard in the corridor.

"I'M HERE!!!" said a very loud voice.

jeongwoo and junkyu immediately recognized the voice. "oi doyoung, come here. you don't have to announce your entrance you know."

doyoung put his lunch on their table. "i know, but it's fun."

"our class thinks you're weird." said jeongwoo.

"like you're any better." said doyoung, opening his lunch box.

junkyu cranned his neck to see what doyoung got. "you got pasta? switch with me."
"what did you get?" asked doyoung.

"chicken."

"are you dumb? why would you trade chicken for pasta?" asked jeongwoo.

junkyu rolled his eyes. "excuse me, mr.i-bring-sandwich everyday, you are not needed in our precious trade."

"hey! i bring sandwiches..."

"because you don't wake up on time, i get it." said junkyu.

"you also wake up late." retorted jeongwoo.

"yeah, but i have jihoonie-hyung." said junkyu, digging into doyoung's pasta.

"lucky you, you have siblings. i hate being the only child."

doyoung sighed. "this is boring talk. wanna hear about the new child?"

"we saw him already." said jeongwoo.

"eh you did? what do you think?" asked doyoung.

"he's good looking" said junkyu. "but he seems very unfriendly."

"you're right about that. he has this really scary glare on his face so no one in our class actually tried to approach him. i feel like, he'll bite us our something."

jeongwoo let out a laugh. "oi, he's a human not an animal."

"humans don't bite?"

"...fair enough."

"ugh, if he's got the looks why can't he just afford to be nice?" asked jeongwoo.

"hey, no one has approached him so you don't know if he's nice or not." replied junkyu.

"whatever. seems like an asshole."

"why do you judge to quickly?"

jeongwoo merely shrugged.

the lunch break ended soon, the three of them laughing heartily.
--------------------------------------------------------

haruto walked into the staff room.

"haruto kun! come here." said one of the staff members and haruto immediately walked towards him,

"yes, sir? you have called me?" asked haruto.

"as you know, i've kind been assigned to you because..you know why. so how is school till now?" asked mashiho, who taught P.E

"i hate this place. i want to go back."

mashiho signed. "you know you can't go back."

"but i want to!"

"your house is basically a death chamber. you can't go there."

haruto clenched his fists and stormed out of the room.

he hated this.

--------------------------------------------------

and that was today's update. just to let y'all know, the bold and italics means they're speaking in japanese. :)))

Happy Reading ♡

love, 

pixiedust :)