SIXTY EIGHT

FRUSTRATION
You didn't get my hands, now you're dead, Sarge.

"Get up." Odessa instructed, crossing her arms as she stood in front of Bucky. He was laid on the couch, his arms crossed and a pout on his lips as he stared up at the ceiling.

He had been like that since the announcement of the new Captain America. It was something that he couldn't fully wrap his head around. Someone other than Steve being Captain America. It was wrong.

"Huh?" Bucky turned his head to face the girl, she had an unimpressed look on her face as she looked down at him.

"Get up. You're frustrated. You're angry and you need to get some of that anger out."

Bucky didn't even make an effort to move, he just let out a huff before saying,

"What do you want me to do, O?"

"I want you to come and spar with me." She whispered, Bucky shook his head. They hadn't spared since Wakanda. They hadn't fought since the battle against Thanos. "Please."

Bucky swung his legs off the end of the couch, standing up and cupping the girls cheek. She looked up at him through her lashes, immediately submitting to him.

The man smirked and whilst she was distracted, he used his foot to swing around and kick her legs from beneath her, making her fall to the ground.

"Come on, Baby, don't tell me you forgot some of the most basic rules of fighting." Bucky taunted as he hovered over her. "Never let them distract you, always be the distraction."

Odessa shook her head as Bucky offered her a hand up. She rolled her eyes and clenched her fist, swinging at the man, which he expertly caught with his vibranium hand.

The man just gave her a bored look, not expecting for her to use his own trick against him and kick his legs from beneath him, making him fall. She quickly grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head.

"Dead." She responded smugly, quickly leaning down and connecting their lips.

Bucky pulled his hands from her grasp and gripped at the small of her back, pulling her down into her. He span them over so that he was hovering over the girl. His hand wrapped around her throat as he pulled away with a smirk,

"Dead."

Odessa tutted as she made a fake gun with her fingers and pointed it to Bucky's head.

"You didn't get my hands, now you're dead, Sarge."

She loved the way that he looked at her. She could tell that he was proud of her. She had come along way from being that girl who snuck into HYDRA. She had to put on a brave act in HYDRA, she had to be cocky and confident. But now, with everything that Bucky had taught her over the years, she was actually able to fight.

"That's my girl." Bucky smiled.

He was so proud of her. He didn't want to fight anymore and he knew that she didn't either. But they'd still need to know how to defend themselves no matter what. After all, he still had the reputation of The Winter Soldier, despite being pardoned.

Just Odessa associating with him, put her at risk. He knew better than to tell her what to do. If he could, he would have her hiding somewhere safe, maybe even somewhere without him. No matter how much that would hurt.

But, he knew better than that. He knew that she would just dismiss him. She would tell him that he's being stupid and that she wouldn't ever leave him. Which he knew.

"Ready to go again?" Odessa questioned, her eyes flickering between the man's eyes and lips.

The pair stood up, both chest to chest with the other. Neither of them made the first move but their closeness made their breaths hitch.

Odessa allowed her hands to trail up Bucky's chest before wrapping around his shoulders. Pulling him closer, her fingers tangling in his hair. Pressing his forehead against hers, their warm breaths mingling.

"Not gonna get me this time, Cherry." Bucky whispered, with every word his lips touched Odessa's briefly.

Before Odessa got the chance to try anything. Bucky gripped her waist, flipping her around and pinning her against the wall. He had a tight grip on her wrists as she squirmed beneath him.

"What now." He hummed in her ear. "Come on, you know."

Odessa nodded, throwing her head back but not actually hitting Bucky, instead she used the distraction and used her foot to kick his shin.

On instinct, Bucky let go of the girl to grip his shin, hopping up and down as he did so. The brunette chuckled at the man, making another gun with her fingers and uttering the words,

"I win."

"This time." Bucky hummed in response, his hand cupping the back of the girls neck, his thumb resting over her lips, lightly pulling down on her bottom lip and watching as it twanged back. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Feel better?" Odessa whispered, her eyes not leaving his.

"A little." He nodded, leaning down and connecting their lips. Odessa gripped him and pulled him closer as Bucky's hands gripped her thighs. He lifted her up, allowing her legs to cross behind his back so that she was stable.

He walked them towards the wall, pinning her against it as he pulled away from her lips and began to kiss down her neck, causing the girl to moan.

Odessa tugged at Bucky's hair as he tugged off her top. The girl looked at her with parted lips as his attached his lips to her neck once again.

"Bucky, please." She whispered desperately. She needed him. She needed his skin against hers. "I need you."