EIGHT

TRAINING
Why would you be jealous, James?

Odessa rolled over in bed and frowned once she reached out for Bucky, only to notice that he wasn't laid beside her. But instead doing push-ups on the floor. He shot her a quick smile once she looked at him.

"Good morning." He said, with a grin, feeling her eyes on his shirtless body.

"It's a good morning indeed." She sat up and pushed her hair behind her ears and out of her face.

Bucky chuckled, standing up and walking over to the girl, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Are you ready for today?" Bucky questioned the girl, his hand cupping her cheek, his thumb running along her bottom lip.

Odessa rolled her eyes and nuzzled into his palm. Last night Bucky was on about training her before the real training started with the doctors. He knew that they would push her to her limits and he didn't want her to be unprepared.

"No." She whispered, placing a kiss on Bucky's palm.

"Come on, Cherry." He offered his hand for the girl, helping her get out of bed. She let out a small groan but stood up. "We need to warm up first, stretch." He sat down on the bed and watched as she stretched. He let out a chuckle every time she shot him a glare.

"Quit looking at my ass." Odessa snapped as she did a lunge. Bucky smirked and shook his head.

"Alright, come on." Bucky said standing up, figuring she had stretched enough and that the real work had to begin. "How are you with hand to hand?"

Odessa shrugged, she'd been in a few fights and won but she was sure it was nothing compared to fighting with a trained soldier.

"Come at me." Bucky watched as she smirk and swung for him. Almost instantly, he grabbed her fist, span her around and pulled her into his chest, his hand now wrapped around her throat. "You're dead."

"Well if this is heaven then I'm perfectly fine with that." She whispered looking up at the boy through her lashes, making him release her from his grip. Odessa allowed a playful pout to form on her face as she span around to look at him again.

"Go again." Bucky encouraged, instead of going to punch him, Odessa decided to kick the back of the man's leg, making his knees buckle. Not that that mattered as he grabbed her wrist, span her around and pinned her down on the ground. "Dead."

Odessa groaned frustratedly, she hated losing. She pushed Bucky's arm away from her and stood back up.

"Come on, Cherry, focus." Bucky stood up straight and rolled his shoulders back, cracking his back a few times.

The brunette let out a sigh as she walked up to Bucky, instead of trying to do anything, she pressed her lips against his.

Bucky wrapped his arms around the girls waist, she smirked knowing she had him exactly where she wanted him.

She reached out to the table, where a plastic knife from their dinner last night sat. Her hand slowly made it's way up his chest before she pushed him against the wall and held the knife against his neck.

"Dead." She smirked as she pulled away from him. Bucky chuckled, he was impressed by her.

"Not going to lie to you, O, but if you did that to everyone you fought I might be a little-"

"Jealous?" Odessa cut off with a teasing smile. Her tongue ran over her bottom lip as she bit back her smile. "Why would you be jealous, James?"

Bucky's eyes flickered between her eyes and lips. He brought his hand up to cup the girls cheek.

"I think you know why." He whispered back. Odessa smiled and placed the knife back down on the table. "Go again."

The brunette girl took a few steps back and carefully watched Bucky.

"You come at me this time." She motioned for him to lunge towards her, which he did. Every move he did ten times slower than he normally would, he was terrified to hurt her.

Odessa ducked and avoided his punches, dropping to the floor and twisting her legs around his ankles before pulling him down to the floor. She quickly jumped up and straddled his waist.

"You're dead." She paused with a huge grin. "Again."

Bucky shook his head, grabbing her waist and spinning them around so she was laid on the floor and he was hovering above her.

"Shut up." She whispered, knowing that he was going to say something. She wrapped her fingers around his chain, which had a dog tag on it that read,

'The Winter Soldier'

She used his chain to pull the boy down and connect their lips again. Bucky smirked into the kiss. It was slower than all their other kisses, taking their time and appreciating one another.

He used his metal arm to prop him up, his other hand trailed up her exposed thighs and pulled the top that she wore of his up.

Her fingers tangled in his brown hair, pulling him even closer to her. She couldn't get enough of him. To her, everything about this man seemed to be perfect. Like he couldn't possibly do any wrong.

A knock at the door made Bucky reluctantly pull himself off of her and pull her up with him. His hand rested firmly on her hips as Rumlow came in.

"Miss Kingsley, you're needed." Rumlow announced, two other guards stood behind him as well as one doctor.

Odessa looked up to Bucky, who had a stone cold expression on his face. She offered him a reassuring smile before spinning on her heel and kissing the boy one last time as she then followed Rumlow and the others out.